No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not a disaster if he fails in England.

he can still get lucky and get picked up by some Spanish or Germany club

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

And it's still way too early to tell if he'll succeed in EPL. Some people on here are acting as if he's already had 1 season under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        WOAH HADI MADE A NON-NEGATIVE COMMENT WTF?!?!?! SHIRNI PAKHSH KONIN BACHEHA, MOBARAK BASHE!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
          I thought he looked really good in his first few cameos, a class above his teammates even. But he regressed in the spell he had with 3 straight starts. It is clearly a confidence issue, not an ability issue, and BHAs tactics in the games he started didn't help. It would be nice if he could play in a game where the rest of the team is playing well. Hopefully soon he will, add in a bit of luck and a goal or two and I think his change in confidence will do wonders for him.
          When a club signs a player for record breaking sums in their history they do it for a number of very good reasons. A good player with a set of skills will always up the team because he trains with them the rest learn his skills and tricks (this is why old players are signed up by some unknown clubs in some unknown leagues), they also up their own game because they are now competing with a record signing player and they also want to show the manager that they are no less than him. And many other factors that benefits the club.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh will never fail,he may have difficulties but he will reach what he wants because he is a hard worker and a good boy.

Give him time, he will be starter in a top league, in this team or even in a better team, give him some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              When a club signs a player for record breaking sums in their history they do it for a number of very good reasons. A good player with a set of skills will always up the team because he trains with them the rest learn his skills and tricks (this is why old players are signed up by some unknown clubs in some unknown leagues), they also up their own game because they are now competing with a record signing player and they also want to show the manager that they are no less than him. And many other factors that benefits the club.
              So my point I was trying to make in the original post which I missed is that ARJ has already contributed to Brighton and Albion by simply being in the squad. His team has performed much better than had he not been signed up(IMHO).
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                So my point I was trying to make in the original post which I missed is that ARJ has already contributed to Brighton and Albion by simply being in the squad. His team has performed much better than had he not been signed up(IMHO).
                Probably true to a certain extent but I think it is a bit of a stretch to say that they would be satisfied with that type of contribution. Some players adjust immediately, others take time. It bothers me that he has actually regressed in his performances, and his last few showed none of the class that he showed flashes of in his first few appearances. But, as I said, he has the ability but is clearly lacking the confidence. I still believe he will come good. I am also not worried at all about competition from Izquierdo because he has been terrible.
                ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh has returned to training, but Hughton believes the Iranian will more than likely return for Chelsea's visit to the Amex Stadium, with Saturday's game coming too soon."

:-(

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                    "Alireza Jahanbakhsh has returned to training, but Hughton believes the Iranian will more than likely return for Chelsea's visit to the Amex Stadium, with Saturday's game coming too soon."

Makes sense man. He just returned to training last week. Throw him to the wolves - a Premiership game, he can easily reinjure himself because his muscle is going to overdrive mode. With more training, his muscles will acclimiate faster.

Just need to be a bit patient.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post

That's expected. There are 5 league games after the Burnley match before the Asian cup with the last being on Jan. 2nd away at West Ham. My question is when will Carlos Quieroz require for Jahanbakhsh join the national team leading up to the cup with our first game being against Yemen on the 7th?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Makes sense man. He just returned to training last week. Throw him to the wolves - a Premiership game, he can easily reinjure himself because his muscle is going to overdrive mode. With more training, his muscles will acclimiate faster.

Just need to be a bit patient.
                        “Wolves” = 19th place relegating Burnley. Chelsea ke sahtare az Burnley and much more hashen

Comment

I'm just hoping he makes a couple minutes off the bench saturday; he'd be too risky injury wise to start but i miss watching Brighton games with him in them

Comment

If I've learned anything from BHA this year, it's that CH is VERY cautious in introducing/reintroducing players. Don't hold your breath this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              If I've learned anything from BHA this year, it's that CH is VERY cautious in introducing/reintroducing players. Don't hold your breath this weekend.
                              I agree. I don't think our wonder boy will play until February; after the asian cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                “Wolves” = 19th place relegating Burnley. Chelsea ke sahtare az Burnley and much more hashen
                                what the heck does a team's status have to do with a player physically being able to play? if he's not fully recovered then the man shouldn't play its that simple its not like if you're playing a weaker opposition the likelihood you aggravating an injury is lower just because they're lower in the table. lmao this has to be one of the all time funniest pfdc posts I've seen
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X