X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    atleast he killed it today way to go
    sounds like it from the game reports

that'll definitely increase his chances of a late 2nd half sub appearance at Liverpool, too..!!
    especially as is very likely, Brighton will most likely be trailing in that game, late on..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      sounds like it from the game reports

that'll definitely increase his chances of a late 2nd half sub appearance at Liverpool, too..!!
      especially as is very likely, Brighton will most likely be trailing in that game, late on..!?
      Maybe they will be trailing yet after their performance against MU anything is possible. Of course, its an away game and Anfield atmosphere will definitely make it even tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Maybe they will be trailing yet after their performance against MU anything is possible. Of course, its an away game and Anfield atmosphere will definitely make it even tougher.
        i dont wanna take away from the great performance and win vs MU at home but tbf, they also got a bit lucky with facing an under-prepared, outa sink Manchester and getting couple of flukish goals in span of 3 mins that set the tone for the rest of the game..!
        also usually the most influential of MU defensive and offensive players Pogba seemed disinterested and completely out of it and looked like he was already imagining himself in Barca shirt.???
        had united pulled one goal back by mid 2nd half, i highly doubt if Brighton woulda been able to avoid a defeat or manage a draw..!!
        the home crowd kept them in the match all 2nd half and ensured the victory more so than anything, and the will not be on hand away at LP...!!
        if they can muster a Draw away at LP then i'd become a real believer..!!

Comment

Here are some photos of him during the U-23 match vs Arsenal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmvlSs8h...=officialbhafc

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post

Looking good 😎
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

https://bcfocus.com/news/etoro-to-sp...bitcoin/21354/

eToro to sponsor 6 Premier League football clubs with Bitcoin, and brighton is one.

Comment

Mr. Professional

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...uable-minutes/

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                  His English is phenomenal. Professional answer on every and each question.

Mashallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    His English is phenomenal. Professional answer on every and each question.

Mashallah.
                    Seriously it's a joy reading his interviews or watching him speak/play. A true class act and professional. Wish we had more of him. When you compare his peers like Azmoun, Ezatollahi and... you realize what a pearl he is!

Comment

Regardless of his talents and skills, I think he is the most professional player we've ever had after Mahdavikia and perhaps Hashemian. His level of mental maturity for his age is outstanding.

Can't wait for his explosion in EPL.

Comment

i dont wanna take away from the great performance and win vs MU at home but tbf, they also got a bit lucky with facing an under-prepared, outa sink Manchester and getting couple of flukish goals in span of 3 mins that set the tone for the rest of the game..!
                        also usually the most influential of MU defensive and offensive players Pogba seemed disinterested and completely out of it and looked like he was already imagining himself in Barca shirt.???
                        had united pulled one goal back by mid 2nd half, i highly doubt if Brighton woulda been able to avoid a defeat or manage a draw..!!
                        the home crowd kept them in the match all 2nd half and ensured the victory more so than anything, and the will not be on hand away at LP...!!
                        It must look different on TV, by 60 minutes a there was only their reputation to fear, one Pogba made a standard sideways cross field pass for the lack of anything inventive the game was up, bar a long shot or a hoof to Fellaini. Brighton won with a bit to spare. if Man United had a Coutinho or Hazard type (caused all the trouble when Liverpool and Chelsea visited last season) it might have been different?!

Liverpool and Man City are a different kettle though, and Brighton will need their two best players Bruno and Dunk back.

What was surprising how panicky Bailley was in defence against the very slow Brighton forwards. Murray copied Aguero for the first goal running behind Lindelof so the Man United defender did not know where he was.

Par at Liverpool is a 3-1 home win. If Brighton do not get an early injury, a forward substitution of Locadia or Jahanbakhsh seems a good chance at 66 minutes if the game goes as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                          He is a consummate professional with maturity way beyond his years! He makes all Iranians proud!

Comment

If my aunt had a doodool he'd be my uncle too. Fact is Brighton far outplayed Man U and easily deserved their win. It wasn't some sort of smash or grab. United barely had a shot in the second half before the last minute penalty (I can only recall Pogba's curler), so it's not like Brighton was even under the kush. It was mostly comfortable.

Yep, unless Brighton can get a draw at a ground where no PL teams has scored since FEBRUARY, PL's best team (City) have gotten demolished there twice in 2018, and against perhaps the best attackiong trio in the world, then it means Brighton are rubbish, their win vs. Man U a complete fluke and they'll be back to being relegation material in eyes of PFDC and ARJ should immediately submit transfer request.

Comment

Trepidations: Bruno and Dunk (regular defenders) are both out injured and will miss the visit to Liverpool. New signings Montoya and Balogun expected to deputise. Izquierdo has not even returned to training yet.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1659...on-lewis-dunk/

Comment

Alireza's shot that lead to the goal vs. Arsenal U23. Great one time hit.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmxqvqUB...=officialbhafc

Comment

Working...
                                X