• Show
Clear All

Small number in the corner of my tv, JB in for £17M

Apologies if mentioned earlier!

JB should open the door for Other to Persian signings 👊🏼
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I am planning on attending the Brighton vs. West Ham game in Brighton on October 6. If anyone is interested in joining please let me know. If there is a special thread or forum for this kind of stuff let me know as well.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I have been a United fan since 2006 and Brighton play United on the 11th of august, second week of the Prem League. I want Alireza to start and win the game for Brighton! There’s plenty of other games United can win/lose and finish above arsenal

Comment

I can not contain my excitement! My client is in London, need to come up with a good reason for them to fly me in just to attend a Brighton game and watch AJ make history

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            I agree, club loyalty is above all else. I can support and cheer Jahanbakhsh until he goes against my club. There is no official rule book to it, but there is a moral rule book for it.
            Baba stop acting like u were born in leicester or grew up there lmfao

Comment

i see 193k followers now

Comment

First match vs. Watford

Second match vs. Man U

Ohh boy, the excitement is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                  I have been a United fan since 2006 and Brighton play United on the 11th of august, second week of the Prem League. I want Alireza to start and win the game for Brighton! There’s plenty of other games United can win/lose and finish above arsenal
                  19th not 11th I think

Comment

I wonder how much ARJ is making a year ... hopefully a lot!

Comment

Leon Balogun has been wearing 18 in pre-season but none of the squad numbers have been confirmed yet. Number 8 Skalak is almost certain to leave the club soon.

The local newspaper says £17m.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                        Guys sorry but can someone link me to the video of the AZ fans screaming Alirezas name to the Seven Nation Army song. I know it was posted in the AZ thread but I can't seem to find it or remember who posted it. I remember the video had a Dutch title. Thanks

Edit: I have found this video but I believe there was a longer version of this?
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zJHsc9ABg

https://twitter.com/azalkmaar/status...990452226?s=21

To all the Brighton fans who have joined this forum, please if you’re reading this, make sure to chant this at the stadium when you see Alireza score. I know it will make him happy!

Our Iranians who are members of the Brighton forums can share it with them too
                        I think that tune has been tainted by Crystal Palace (our rivals) so doubtful we'd adopt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Baba stop acting like u were born in leicester or grew up there lmfao
                          Boro benim baba at least when I support a club I stick with it. You support the eagles when you born in Washington D.C. I was talking about the rule with Agha Gorgu anyhow...

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                            I think that tune has been tainted by Crystal Palace (our rivals) so doubtful we'd adopt that.
                            How did such rivalry begin with Crystal Palace?

Comment

Im having a good time talking about our culture on their forum, Join me at north stand chat
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                How did such rivalry begin with Crystal Palace?
                                From Wiki:

Crystal Palace have a fierce rivalry with Brighton & Hove Albion which did not develop until Palace's relegation to the Third Division in 1974, reaching its height when the two teams were drawn together in the first round of the 1976–77 FA Cup. The game went to two replays, but the controversy was based on referee Ron Challis ordering a successful Brighton penalty be retaken because of Palace player encroachment. The retake was saved, Palace won the game 1–0 and a fierce rivalry was born.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X