No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well Andon wasnt none too pleased and threw a fit last match upon getting subbed too..!! and he is starting today along with murray ..!!
    so like a 2 striker and 1 winger..??
    guess, it could mean that CH clearly expected to be level on points with Cardiff and needing a Victory today to salvage EPL survival, hence the unusually attacking starting line-up today..but to completely exclude ARJ from even the bench..!! barring a knock in training, it suggest some funkey smelling shittt going down with Ali at BHA..!!

I think another favorable situation could be if BHA loose big today and fail to show anything promising in the next couple of games which are likely to be losses too, then perhaps CH would get the ax even if they survive relegation by pure luck and hopefully a more Positive manager would be brought in to build for next season..?

Comment

Andone is so Vahshi

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        If he's genuinely fit and not even made the squad then I think it's fair to say it's unlikely he has much of a future here. Be very interested to see where he could go, I doubt Brighton would want to make a massive loss on the £17m so quickly so I imagine it may be a loan deal out to Bundesliga probably. Well, it was good to be excited about seeing an Iranian in the EPL, thank you for the memories, however brief and anticlimatic they were.
        Good points, however, CH has done this before. Bissou, March, Izzy, Montoya and Bernardo all have gone from not making the match day squad to featuring the very next match. It's part of CH's rotation.

No doubt it's a bad sign, but I don't know if this speaks to JB's long term viability at BHA. After all, he did start a few days ago in an immense match and most thought he put in a good shift.

With that said, I am all for a loan to another club in Germany, Italy, Spain, or even France.

Comment

New 1 bah 0

Comment

Great goal by NUFC. Great chest by Rondon and classy finish by Ayoze.

Comment

fk yea...!!
              down 0-1
              lucky not to concede a similar goal earlier too

Comment

Lol. It's almost as if playing ultra-defensively with no pressing doesn't work.

Jesus christ. Hughton must go.

Comment

From September/October I was saying CH is not the right manager for such a team.

Comment

Good news is Fulham beat Cardiff today. BHA should be fine if they claim a draw

Comment

I don't want to see Brighton relegated but I hope they get embarrassed at home today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone want to talk about how Newcastle's goal came from them easily venturing down Brightons right side where Jahanbakhsh SHOULD be?

No pressure from Andone/Groß, easy cross, easy goal.

Comment

I’m not able to watch the game but have read on the BBC report that Brighton are sitting so far back their making Newcastle look like Barcelona.

Comment

Brighton won’t have it as easy now against Newcastle, first Almiron is out injured and now they have to sub off Perez on a day where Cardiff nearly equalised at the end of the Fulham game. Must take their opportunity.
                            Also Hughton has done ARJ no favours by leaving him out of squad, he is been getting a lot of unfair and quite abusive criticism off the Brighton fans and now they are going to feel justified, terrible Man management.

Comment

I stopped watching Brighton games for a few months but l don't exagerrate when I say this is one of the poorest forst half displays I've seen from any team in the prem, let alone one playing at home. When a player of Gross' quality is being made to look this bad, at least it shows it's not all down to ARJ that he's been useless this season.

Comment

Holy shit Stephens is the worst starting midfielder in the Premier league. Game and game out he turns the ball over and is slow as shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X