Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I meant as in go for the win by sacrificing a defensive player for an attacking option which he has just done, change the game plan and really go for the win.
    ARJ's presence WAS changing the game. He was a workhorse on defense and offense. Again, his best game for Brighton thus far (BBC commentator's words, not mine).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      ARJ's presence WAS changing the game. He was a workhorse on defense and offense. Again, his best game for Brighton thus far (BBC commentator's words, not mine).
      I wasn’t saying anything against his game , I was saying that instead of taking off ARJ they should have taken off one of the defensive midfielders and played with two up front. Sacrifice a defensive player and really go for the win.

Comment

It's like CH has a plan for substitutions long before the game starts. He doesn't actually take into account what is happening in the game. ARJ is subbed off at 65-70min in nearly EVERY game regardless of how he's playing. As I said, too predictable.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is a complete player from what I've seen in his highlights (and full matches), and also a smart one.
          Though the thing is, he has to show something special. Look at murray, son of a bitc* scores every time he's on the pitch.
          I think CH has to make the most out of ARJ and rely more on him, rather than adopting a defensive game plan.
          but then again he addresses the players not to attack cuz clearly we're attacking too much!

Comment

Put Brighton out of their misery - BBC commentator

Comment

BBC pundits are so shite tbh.

Comment

Put Brighton out of their misery - BBC commentator
                meaning they better relegate to the championship?
                but they're 16th and 5 points ahead of 18th place cardiff (who relegate due to willian's afro)!

Comment

Well done Alireza. Needs to further improve but his form us improving again.

Comment

It's like CH has a plan for substitutions long before the game starts. He doesn't actually take into account what is happening in the game. ARJ is subbed off at 65-70min in nearly EVERY game regardless of how he's playing. As I said, too predictable.
                    He was clearly tired. His running on both ends went down even though knocky was getting supercharged.

Comment

Iranians spamming Walker's insta:
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzylYjh3dz/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                        He was clearly tired. His running on both ends went down even though knocky was getting supercharged.
                        knocky's gae

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Haha, I thought of that happening when he headbutted ARJ

My favorite so far: "You are donkey"

Comment

Haha, I thought of that happening when he headbutted ARJ

My favorite so far: "You are donkey"
                            I'm looking forward to your next favourite!

Comment

FT 1-0

First thoughts:

1) How dare Brighton try and play their way out of the City pressing game and disrupt the City free flowing football
                              2) Fouls City 13-6. Referee was not conned, defenders trying to make their falling over look innocent; well some were 50-50
                              3) City goal came in a bit of an unexpected way. I thought Montoya could have shown a bit more urgency getting back?
                              4) Finishing BHA XI was more like my preferred side
                              5) Half chances were 1-2 goal vs Knockaert + Murray
                              6) City would be trouble against a CL side with quick clinical strikers (or Wolves?)
                              7) BHA avoided losing the ball in their own half most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                this should not happen even if Walker was at fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X