No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ moving better but he totally destroyed a very good counter looking for the foul.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Bissouma never gives the ball back to JB....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone on Brighton ever successfully done a give and go with JB? Insane how they can’t play 1-2 football. Him and Knockaert are the only ones.

Comment

Bissouma kills any midfield transition. Way too slow.

Comment

ARJ subbed out 69 min. Izquierdo in.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Should be Knockaert coming off, he’s been shocking .

Comment

Jahanbakhsh off. Terrible sub. Enjoy the loss Brighton. I’m done watching the game.

Comment

ARJ coming off for Isquirdo; Even the BBC commentator said ARJ has had his best game for BHA. What are you thinking CH? Earned 3 free kicks, nearly got a red booking against Walker. WTF?

Comment

CH's game plan is so predictable, it's actually laughable.

Comment

What he should have done cos they need to go for the win is take off One of the central three and play with two up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        What he should have done cos they need to go for the win is take off One of the central three and play with two up front.
                        And that's not what they were doing with ARJ on the field?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          And that's not what they were doing with ARJ on the field?
                          He has been swapping sides with Knockaert and playing on the wing and also helping back his full back. Murray was up front on his own and then Andone.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            He has been swapping sides with Knockaert and playing on the wing and also helping back his full back. Murray was up front on his own and then Andone.
                            I was talking about your "need to go for the win" comment.

Comment

Now he’s doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I was talking about your "need to go for the win" comment.
                                I meant as in go for the win by sacrificing a defensive player for an attacking option which he has just done, change the game plan and really go for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X