Expected lineup?
    Probably something like

—————-Ryan—————
    Montoya-Dunk-Duffy-Bong
    ———Propper—x————-
    March——————-Locadia
    —————Gross—————
    —————Murray————-

AJ off the bench around min 75/80; played >100 minutes doubt he would be fresh

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post

Yes, that's correct. Though the 100 minutes in the FA Cup was really nice to get him back into EPL mode, and really give him the confidence he needs. Also, his shot just over the cross bar was also a teaser/preview of what is to come. He's made that shot time and time again in the Dutch league, so he's starting to show flashes of his golden boot performance last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Expected lineup?
        Probably something like

—————-Ryan—————
        Montoya-Dunk-Duffy-Bong
        ———Propper—x————-
        March——————-Locadia
        —————Gross—————
        —————Murray————-

This would be the obvious selection. About the same as last season as well. Sub @ 66-71 mins. 0-0 draw.

x = Stephens
        Expected subs: Button, Bernardo, Burn, Bissouma, Knockaert, Izquierdo, Andone or Jahanbakhsh

I would guess there would be a change of plan to try and beat the deadlock.

Brighton have not scored at home for five hours. Locadia got a fortunate goal vs Everton. Another two hours for the one before that, another fortunate one by Locadia vs Arsenal. The most likely reason was the absence of Pascal Groß.

Comment

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...77334710210560

Comment

btw guys, what happened to Izquierdo?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Injured

Comment

Trial by Media

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                This would be the obvious selection. About the same as last season as well. Sub @ 66-71 mins. 0-0 draw.
                x = Stephens
                Expected subs: Button, Bernardo, Burn, Bissouma, Knockaert, Izquierdo, Andone or Jahanbakhsh
                Brighton have not scored at home for five hours. Locadia got a fortunate goal vs Everton. Another two hours for the one before that, another fortunate one by Locadia vs Arsenal. The most likely reason was the absence of Pascal Groß.

Brighton striker Florin Andone has been banned for three games after being found guilty of violent conduct.
                https://www.skysports.com/football/n...iolent-conduct

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Injured
                  he seems very injury prone!

Brighton striker Florin Andone has been banned for three games after being found guilty of violent conduct.
                  https://www.skysports.com/football/n...iolent-conduct
                  wow that's bad.

Comment

KNEE injury for Izquierdo.

PS:

Portugese Carlos Queiroz has been appointed as Colombia's new head coach.

Sir Alex Ferguson's former assistant at Manchester United had been in charge of Jahanbakhsh's Iran.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/174...ose-izquierdo/

Comment

he seems very injury prone!

wow that's bad.
                      Andone has never been sent-off in four-and-a-half-seasons in Spain and England.

Trial by media. TV pundits have overlooked far worse incidents.

Comment

I had a feeling that they would review that hit by Andone. It was one of those real dirty plays. Kind of like Ezatolahis stump vs Korea, where he got hit first and then retaliated.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          I had a feeling that they would review that hit by Andone. It was one of those real dirty plays. Kind of like Ezatolahis stump vs Korea, where he got hit first and then retaliated.
                          Telephoto lens made it look much worse than it was. I've seen huge distortions before. Yellow card only.

Battle in the first leg as Andone was quicker.

Comment

x = Stephens

Team vs Burnley

Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; Gross, Stephens, Propper; March, Murray, Locadia. #bhafc

Albion subs: Button, Kayal, Bissouma, Knockaert, Jahanbakhsh, Bernardo, Burn. #bhafc

‏ @AndyNaylorArgus

PS: Empty seat as I could not make the match through illness. I will watch it on TV.

Comment

PS: Empty seat as I could not make the match through illness. I will watch it on TV.
                              Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Anyone have a good link to watch the game? Can't find anything good...

Comment

Working...
                                X