Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    Am I the only one who think Bissouma waste a lot of opportunity to score by keeping the ball to long everytime ?
    What Keon said....quality, very gifted player but unfortunately his IQ is so damn low. Takes tons of unnecessary touches and rarely makes the first pass opportunity he sees
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Murray was the problem.

He loves ali asghari physical play.

Jahanbakhsh/Knockaert/Bissouma dont.

Andone sped things up and they were looking more and more dangerous.
      Like I said he looks like Ali Daei in his last season with Saipa.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Played great today, unlucky not to score that dipping shot. He makes a lot of clever runs, the passes for them are rarely attempted though. Was always a danger to Huddersfield.
        I think Andone should have been in from the start, just adds a much higher tempo to the attack, has better movement and speed, was definitely more clinical today.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
          Am I the only one who think Bissouma waste a lot of opportunity to score by keeping the ball to long everytime ?
          You are absolutely on point. He dribbles in circles with his head down, most of the time, and then makes a short flat or a back pass. He got punished for it early in the season when Liverpool took the ball from him and scored on a counter.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            How brighton fans reacted when he was subbed out?
            Clapping ovation

Comment

I dont care if ARJ is the worse player in the universe. When he starts, the team is 4-0-1 on a weak team like Brighton. Only player worth starting every game based on those stats.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He played phenomenal today and trust me it's only going to get better the longer he is there and the longer he avoids injury. Even the commentator was baffled by the sub saying he thinks JB had more to offer today. Luckily most of the teams we're competing with to stay above relegation lost today! So a good day overall

Comment

seeing JB's highlight talked about on NBC sports Network definitely made the Team Melli fanboy in me geek the fuck out lol

Comment

He played well today in an important game.

Comment

This was his best game in a very long time. My perspective is that now TM is off and there are no games nor a manager, he's going to play at a higher level and much more consistently. Mostly due to the fact that he can solely focus on BHAFC.

Either way, Brighton really needed this win, it'll be a tough end to the season!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        I dont care if ARJ is the worse player in the universe. When he starts, the team is 4-0-1 on a weak team like Brighton. Only player worth starting every game based on those stats.

I believe he has started in 2 cup games, and Brighton won those too making it 6-0-1...

Comment

BBC Sport gave him MOTM
                          https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47340492

Lots of fans in the brighton forums are happy with his performance as well. He needed this game, now he needs a goal. Came close as ever today.

Comment

The difference today was that he played without any fear, he looked to take his man on and more often than not he made the right choice with his pass or shot. He worked well covering back, he looked to play pass and move a lot too but didn’t get the ball back a few times. His through ball was lovely , his shot that hit the crossbar was unlucky and he made the keeper make another good save.

Hopefully he can build on this.

Comment

Yeah read through the comments on Brighton forum. Most of them said he played well, and a few claimed he was MOTM. Most fans it seems expected Knockaert to come off instead of ARJ.
                              He really showed today what kind of player he can be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another start for ARJ and another win for BHA. For all the naysayers, the more this correlation continues, the less likely that this is simply by chance. In other words, ARJ starting is significantly impacting the teams win ratio.

Comment

Working...
                                X