No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Lucas Moura and Son have switched wings for the time being. JB needs to be careful, Lucas Moura is very crafty.

Comment

I didn't expect from JB to make such a terrible choice, he should find a way to move from this club during summer!

Comment

JB's defensive performance has been amazing. In the future when he slows down he could convert to a wingback or fullback for club and country like Mahdavikia.

Really impressed with him - has had 5-6 crucial interceptions

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually feel bad for Locadia, he doesn't touch the ball for so long that when he actually gets a touch, he's nervous.

As I type that, JB almost made something out of nothing. If they keep going at Rose they can get past him.

Comment

What the hell the coach is doing come on lets attack, they will lose are at best do a 0-0 wtff bro

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
              What the hell the coach is doing come on lets attack, they will lose are at best do a 0-0 wtff bro
              The coach wants a 0-0.

Comment

JB made a nice little pro foul to kill the momentum.

Dunk just saves Brighton's ass with a clearance on the line.

They can't defend up the middle and Montoya is giving Moura way too much space.

Comment

Could not ask for a better performance from Jahanbakhsh considering the consequences of the game and the Left Back he is up against.

Comment

This ref is a disgrace. He really has it out for Andone. Clean tackle and win of the ball but gets called for a foul.

Comment

noooooo

Comment

Decent cross by JB on the counter and Andone missed it by inches.

Comment

For those not watching the game, Brighton is sitting so far back, that Andone (their lone striker) is at the penalty line.

Great run by Andone. One of few Brighton players i like. Always runs and hustles.

Great cross by JB, but they didn't get on it.

Comment

Possession

TOT 71 %
                            BRI 29 %

Comment

Andone beating the Tottenham defenders. Finally a forward with some energy. Wingers will want to work hard for him.

Stephens has been invisible today. Bring in Kayal.

Comment

Now Duffy saves Brighton off the line.
                                Brighton's luck is going to run out.

Comment

Working...
                                X