Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Damn, Weghorst scored 3 & assisted 2 in a 5:2 win against Düsseldorf today. Hes at 12 goals & 6 assists in Bundesliga now. Sad to see Jahanbakhsh not having a goal or assist yet. Hope he gets on the scoresheet soon. Its about time.

I think Bundesliga could have been a better fit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I think Bundesliga could have been a better fit for him.
      I think we can all agree that out of all of his offers, Brighton was perhaps the worst fit. A lot of guys pointed that out right after the signing. I mean if we can see that it was a bad fit, how come no one in his inner circle was able to foresee it?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        I think we can all agree that out of all of his offers, Brighton was perhaps the worst fit. A lot of guys pointed that out right after the signing. I mean if we can see that it was a bad fit, how come no one in his inner circle was able to foresee it?
        Generally speaking Iranian didn't do well in EPL, except few good performance by Ashkan there. Maybe he didn't have a real offer from Bundesliga, who knows!

Comment

Excited for the milwall game, finally have a worry free weekend to watch some football. Hope our boy can gift us some joy for Nowrooz

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            FA CUP Quarter-final 2019
            Sunday 17 March 2019 KO 14:00 UT

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion

The New Den

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...lwall-Brighton

This weekend's FA Cup quarter-finals conclude with Millwall and Brighton playing for the remaining spot in the last four.

Sunday's tie between the Championship side and the Seagulls (14:00) is live on BBC One and the BBC Sport website.

The draw for the semi-finals, which will take place at Wembley on the weekend of 6-7 April, will be live on BBC One after the match at The Den.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47471034

Comment

Hey guys, any links to the match? I know BBC is showing but that’s a subscription service right? Any free links?
              In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

The New Den

Big game today! A win almost certainly means a match against EPL big boys! 3hrs 10 min to go before kickoff!

those in Canada can watch on SNET World...

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Big match for BHA on Sunday.

How long into the match until O-ZoNe claims that JB is the worst player on the pitch? Over/under 25 minute mark. I got under.

I'll give him till he is subbed off today before I evaluate him. Min 70 wasn't as fair last time. I'm hoping he has a cracker and sscores a beauty but an assist for the most expensive BHAFC player would suffice...actually not losing 4/5 challenges today would make me happy as well.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Is this quarter final match played on two legs - home and away - or is it a one match kind of thing with the winner progressing to the last four?
                  A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                    Is this quarter final match played on two legs - home and away - or is it a one match kind of thing with the winner progressing to the last four?
                    This is the F A Cup. One match only. Extra time if level at 90 minutes and in this round, straight to penalties if level at 120 minutes.

Teams left: Manchester C, Wolverhampton W, Watford and Brighton or Millwall.

Comment

This is the F A Cup. One match only. Extra time if level at 90 minutes and in this round, straight to penalties if level at 120 minutes.

Teams left: Manchester C, Wolverhampton W, Watford and Brighton or Millwall.
                      thanks for the info! great. Really hope ARJ will score. I'll really celebrate if he does.
                      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

So how are you guys watching the game? Any live links?
                        In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Alireza starting:

Comment

The New Den
                            Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                            10m10 minutes ago
                            More
                            Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Kayal, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Murray, Jahanbakhsh. #bhafc
                            More
                            Albion subs: Button, Bong, Bruno, Burn, Izquierdo, March, Locadia. #bhafc

More
                            Millwall (4-5-1): Martin; Romeo, Pearce, Cooper, Ferguson; Wallace, Tunnicliffe, Leonard, Williams, O'Brien; Gregory. #bhafc

More
                            Ex-Albion winger Jiri Skalak on the bench for Millwall.
                            Subs: Amos, McLaughlin, Meredith, Hutchinson, Elliott, Morison, Skalak. #bhafc

Comment

anyone got links to BBC One? I've googled around with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Try here guys:
                                http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/77692...hton_and_hove/

I strongly suggest you all to bookmark this page.

Comment

Working...
                                X