Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess he's done for the season. don't think its injury eithier

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...60979821809664
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Alireza not even on the squad.

Ridam be heykaleh Chris hughton.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Not even on the bench.
        GTFOH Houghton! Now I really want to know what JB said to Houghton when he was subbed off last game. That smile he had when he was talking to him. It’s the “really you are subbing me” smile that usually high character guys do, instead of getting mad and kicking the bench or throwing a water bottle.

Comment

well fk a duck
          wtf is that about CH ?

lucky for them Cardiff just went down 1-0 against Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            GTFOH Houghton! Now I really want to know what JB said to Houghton when he was subbed off last game. That smile he had when he was talking to him. It’s the “really you are subbing me” smile that usually high character guys do, instead of getting mad and kicking the bench or throwing a water bottle.
            yea man, wondered what that was all about..!!? i guess he had made a facetious comment, which CH later on took an exception to???
            can you blame him..? aside from resting him for today's game, his subbing made no freaking sense ..!! Ali probably been the subject of enough sarcastic and facetious remarks in his short tenor at BHA and probably fed up already and wants outa this clusterfk of a club..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              yea man, wondered what that was all about..!!? i guess he had made a facetious comment, which CH later on took an exception to???
              can you blame him..? aside from resting him for today's game, his subbing made no freaking sense ..!! Ali probably been the subject of enough sarcastic and facetious remarks in his short tenor at BHA and probably fed up already and wants outa this clusterfk of a club..?
              He is unhappy at Brighton at the moment without a doubt, recently heard an interview he had saying how hes not enjoying with how things have went so far but will try to do his best in what remains

Comment

Both ARJ and CH must leave this team. The squad was sabotaging ARJ all season with their play. Lets not forget that ARJ was a star player when he came to this squad full of no name players. Which one of these guys have the following ARJ has on instagram? None! The squad didnt want to give room to this foreign kid coming in acting like a big star and being that CH was a fan of his, the squad has lost trust in him also. They both need to leave this squad and you will see a better team next season.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  He is unhappy at Brighton at the moment without a doubt, recently heard an interview he had saying how hes not enjoying with how things have went so far but will try to do his best in what remains
                  after today's decision, honestly i want him outa this classless, pos club...!
                  especially if he has somewhat attractive European alternate destination..!! it looks more and more unlikely that he could fit into CH's preferred chickenshitt game tactics..!!

btw
                  Cardiff lost 1-0
                  they had no less than 5 golden chances in dying minutes to equalize but fulham keeper came up huge and luck totally abandoned them ... coulda easily finish 4-1 to Cardiff..!
                  this pretty much secures BHA's stay in EPL..!! perhaps its for the best ...? Still, Ali needs to confront CH and get an idea of the club's plans for next year playing style and how he could possibly fit into it..!! if its gonna be a similar bs tactics and set-up, he is best off demanding a trade ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Both ARJ and CH must leave this team. The squad was sabotaging ARJ all season with their play. Lets not forget that ARJ was a star player when he came to this squad full of no name players. Which one of these guys have the following ARJ has on instagram? None! The squad didnt want to give room to this foreign kid coming in acting like a big star and being that CH was a fan of his, the squad has lost trust in him also. They both need to leave this squad and you will see a better team next season.
                    It’s up to CH to get this sorted out , he has clearly sided with the players.
                    Brighton could still get relegated , ARJ will be warming up the bench for a while until they sell him.
                    Poor kid ... he needs all the support he can get.

Comment

Damn, I am disappointed that JB didn't make the matchday squad, and I'm a casual fan. Can't imagine what JB is feeling...

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                        It’s up to CH to get this sorted out , he has clearly sided with the players.
                        Brighton could still get relegated , ARJ will be warming up the bench for a while until they sell him.
                        Poor kid ... he needs all the support he can get.
                        I think he got pretty unlucky with this team. They played so defensive and the style never suited him. I agree keep supporting guys and let's hope for the best !

Comment

If he's genuinely fit and not even made the squad then I think it's fair to say it's unlikely he has much of a future here. Be very interested to see where he could go, I doubt Brighton would want to make a massive loss on the £17m so quickly so I imagine it may be a loan deal out to Bundesliga probably. Well, it was good to be excited about seeing an Iranian in the EPL, thank you for the memories, however brief and anticlimatic they were.

Comment

NBCSN commentator basically blames locadia and ARJ in part for BHAFC failures this year. Dutch players not up to EPL standards and this story has played out repeatedly.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Brighton was a shit club to begin with, alireza's managers should have known he won't fit in CH his tactics and plans.. he got sucked into this bullshit mafia thing. #alirezaout !!

Comment

I heard a rumour he picked up a minor injury.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X