Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 511

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 548 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    A gentleman, truly by all definitions.
    Now where is Kas-R to curse at the poor guy and insult him?
    His character and moral compass has never been disputed by me, or frankly anyone. Jahanbakhsh seems to be a genuine nice guy. Humble, a tickle shy and soft-spoken.

But that has nothing to do with his performances as a professional football player for Brighton. I'm here to judge his matches from a objective point of view, and I'm not going to tone down my opinion just because I like him as a person.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kas-r For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,263 Times in 2,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas-r View Post
    I'm here to judge his matches from a objective point of view, and I'm not going to tone down my opinion just because I like him as a person.
    Dude, everything is pretty manifest objectively. He has 0 goals and 0 assists this season as a club's record signing. But this is Persianfootball.com - what do you want us to do? I really like the kid and I want him to be successful.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 5,285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Dude, everything is pretty manifest objectively. He has 0 goals and 0 assists this season as a club's record signing. But this is Persianfootball.com - what do you want us to do? I really like the kid and I want him to be successful.
    It's impossible to be truly objective, when we care passionately about our players, TM, and our country. Period. I'm guilty of it, but not ashamed of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Quote Originally Posted by mistermo View Post
    I have a feeling Alireza's gonna score an equalizer against city and make Liverpool champions

Albion are without Jose Izquierdo for Sunday's trip to Arsenal.

The Colombian winger has been ruled out of the trip to the Emirates by a recurrence of the knee cartilage damage which has plagued him throughout the season.

The Seagulls are also still missing Davy Propper (hamstring) but fellow midfielder Beram Kayal is available after he was forced out of the 1-1 home draw against Newcastle (also hamstring).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 7,115 Posts
    I have a feeling Alireza's gonna score an equalizer against city and make Liverpool champions
    that be great, if only CH allow him venture up past their half line..!!
    perhaps he could catch the keep cheating and lob him from 60 yards out or something

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

diz

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    that be great, if only CH allow him venture up past their half line..!!
    perhaps he could catch the keep cheating and lob him from 60 yards out or something
    either way we need a miracle but I believe!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,988 Times in 2,248 Posts
    That would require him to be included in the squad in the first place, which unlikely.

Last time CH dropped Kayal from the squad, he dropped Kayal the following game as well.

I would like to be wrong, but I feel like next game will be knocky and March, with Locadia and Isqueerthough as backups.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    They are benching ARJ for the rest of the season so he doesn’t get injured. They want to loan or sell him in the Summer

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 972 Posts
    Given that Izquierdo is injured Alireza will definitely make the squad. Propper injury might be a blessing in disguise for Brighton if Kayal is fit; Him and Bissouma are much more forward thinking. March will definitely start, he played well against Newcastle. Just want to see some football from Alireza to be honest.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Given that Izquierdo is injured Alireza will definitely make the squad. Propper injury might be a blessing in disguise for Brighton if Kayal is fit; Him and Bissouma are much more forward thinking. March will definitely start, he played well against Newcastle. Just want to see some football from Alireza to be honest.
    true that, he needs to Get (ghole eengilisia) Stuck-IN and at a very least show a very committed and energetic performance, and try to make some things happen while on the pitch, even if with mixed results..!!
    they are still not so safe from drop and fighting for their EPL lives, he needs to show the fans a more passionate and wholehearted efforts on the pitch to get some of them off his back...!

thats if he even be thrown in the mix for the next match which looks uncertain ftb.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.