Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Lol it was a rhetorical question. Anyways man let's drop it we're spamming this thread

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Apology accepted.

Ryan MOTM. Nice save!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Bhafc win the pks and are through. In all fairness they had a 3rd goal mistakenly called back and should have ended it earlier.

Comment

lol can we still say another AJ start and another win for Brighton?

Comment

Holy shit. What a game.
          Great job Brighton.

Comment

brighton won on pks
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Good work BHA. Way to turn it around and win.

Comment

With Jahanbakhsh in the game: Brighton concede ZERO

With Jahanbakhsh out of the game: Brighton concede TWO

Facts are facts, another start for ARJ, another win for Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  With Jahanbakhsh in the game: Brighton concede ZERO

With Jahanbakhsh out of the game: Brighton concede TWO

Facts are facts, another start for ARJ, another win for Brighton
                  I don't know why this made me laugh... I think it reminds me of the Branko stats troll!

I'm with you though. Way to be positive.

Comment

ARJ is a contextual player; meaning he needs to be in the proper offensive system with good teammates for him to shine. There's nothing wrong with that. He's not an individualistic player to try and take over the game.

This is the same reason why he didn't particularly stand out during TM games with CQ. He's also a very humble player, doesn't wanna step on anyone's toes, doesn't wanna mess up. That makes him play less free and relaxed, hence, the rushed passes and touches you see at times.

Again, his individual skills are unquestionable. I admire his ambition and hard-work for playing in the EPL, he still needs more time.

Comment

As hard as win we can get v Millwall

Semi-final v Man City

Comment

BHAFC will need to play the match of their life in order to beat city.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                          ARJ is a contextual player; meaning he needs to be in the proper offensive system with good teammates for him to shine. There's nothing wrong with that. He's not an individualistic player to try and take over the game.

This is the same reason why he didn't particularly stand out during TM games with CQ. He's also a very humble player, doesn't wanna step on anyone's toes, doesn't wanna mess up. That makes him play less free and relaxed, hence, the rushed passes and touches you see at times.

Again, his individual skills are unquestionable. I admire his ambition and hard-work for playing in the EPL, he still needs more time.
                          Needs more courage ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            Needs more courage ?!
                            Nope. He just needs to be brought to the right side of the field. Alireza can play the left wing if needed, but his strong side is right. Playing him on the left makes him predictable.

Not only CH plays a very defensive game, he also play Alireza on his weak side which is contributing to his drought.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              Man it sucks to be persian, this dude has been a huge disappointment.

Gone are the days of Nekounam, and Kia....his team isn't ideal but he just isn't good enough.

Grow a spine.

Comment

hey guys i try to watch high lights of the game did not see ARJ at all. can anyone tell me if he started? what is the deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X