No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their next game is live in British Tv too on BT Sport, I’m hoping they let 6 in against Liverpool then he comes on with 30 minutes to go and scores a worldy. Then Klopp can come out and say how he was impressed by him and I will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
      Tell me about it. So frustrating.

As I said.. Hughton is not an idiot. Bong, Stephens, March, Murray (did I miss anyone?) are not awful players. We will have good games and bad games. It's a long season and Bissouma, Jahanbankhsh and co will all get their opportunities to play as the season goes on.

At times reading the posts I just put my head in my hands, thankfully there's a few of you on here who are level headed!
      Where is Percy Tau? This is a travesty! Lol

If anyone doesn't get the joke please look up any comment on a BHAFC social media page. Then tell me we aren't level headed. The S.African fans are ravenous with regards to their boy and he is way more unproven than ARJ!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think Hughton is a very, very good manager. He fielded basically the same team that played garbage in their first game and they turned around and put in an amazing performance yesterday. He knows how to manage the confidence of his players, and it is exactly why Alireza has played little so far. The EPL is a huge jump for him but he has all the talent. He is getting up to speed and he will be slowly phased in to build his confidence. He is a high profile signing but Hughton knows hes not gonna just hit the ground running. The EPL media and fans can be ruthless, so he is doing the right thing.
        ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          I think it's possible JB will start his first match next week in the Carabao Cup vs Southampton. That would be a good match to get his feet wet and give him some meaningful minutes.
          This is popular thinking. Past recent experience indicates between 9 and 11 starting changes from the side that Brighton will play at Liverpool.

Palace v Liverpool on TV tonight.

Comment

Here's how Albion's under-23s line up for tonight's #PL2 match against @Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

⚽️ Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Beram Kayal, Jason Steele and Jurgen Locadia all feature for Simon Rusk's team.
            https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...86660713025536

Comment

Awesome! Lol.

Comment

I don't get it he's 25!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I don't get it he's 25!
                  I think you get to play a player or two over 23.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    I don't get it he's 25!
                    I think for all intents and purposes it's their reserve team and they can have a certain number of over age players on any given matchday (Kayal is also over 23).

Clearly Houghton thinks Alireza needs to work on his physical conditioning/ match fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      I think for all intents and purposes it's their reserve team and they can have a certain number of over age players on any given matchday (Kayal is also over 23).

Clearly Houghton thinks Alireza needs to work on his physical conditioning/ match fitness.
                      I hope that's what he thinks... and it's nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post

Other rules include:

Each team can field a goalkeeper over the age limit and up to three ‘over-age’ outfield players in every match
                        Each club must host at least three league matches at their main stadium during the course of the season, which helps to enhance the matchday experience for the players and fans.

https://www.premierleague.com/premie...ue-2-explained

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion’s under-23s come up against last season’s Premier League 2 champions at the Emirates Stadium tonight, as Simon Rusk’s side play Arsenal in their second game of the campaign.

The Seagulls opened their top-flight account with a goalless draw against Liverpool on the south coast at the beginning of August, and Rusk’s side will look to continue their unbeaten start at the home of the Gunners.
                          Tonight’s opponents began their season with an enthralling 6-5 defeat to Manchester City at the Academy Stadium - and Freddie Ljungberg’s side will be desperate to bounce back with all three points in their second game.

Albion produced a promising display against Liverpool on their top-tier debut, with Viktor Gyokeres and Anders Dreyer both having chances to break the deadlock at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre. FT 0-0

Summer signings Leo Ostigard and Peter Gwargis could both feature for the Seagulls after moving before the transfer window closed, while Dreyer will be keen to build on his Albion debut which came against Liverpool.
                          Albion supporters can follow a live text blog from the Emirates Stadium on the Match Centre, with a report being uploaded to the club’s website after the full-time whistle. https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...-on-20-aug-18/

Comment

Where can we watch the game? Stream?

Comment

‘They broke their transfer record getting me here, when will I start?’
                              😂😂😂

DlDxK5jXgAAfTCf.jpg-large.jpeg
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Everyone needs to chill Ali didn't have a preseason and he obviously needs time to get acclimated. Hopefully we see him start in a couple week. I'm guessing first start will be in the Carabao cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X