No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB’s absence as team scapegoat took the confidence of the players out. That’s why they lost.

/sarcasm.

Comment

Finally, the whining little baby got a red and will most likely have a 3 match ban handed to him as well. HELLO JB on the right.

Comment

Atleast with JB the team competes. He would never make the dumb mistakes that knockaert makes. I dont know how anyone would rate him higher than JB.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Waiting for Perseus to come in say Knocky was the best player on the field and even though Jb didnt play he was one of the negatives.

Comment

Massive game against Cardiff, with them losing today as well.

Comment

The stars have aligned nicely now for ARJ, a start in place of Knocky against a shite Cardiff side at home in a relegation 6-pointer. Perform and he'll win over the hearts and minds of the club, put in another anonymous performance and, well, his chance at a succesful prem career is over. Maybe.

Comment

Watching Sky Sports News and they said Cardiff played well today and were unlucky to lose. Could of had two penalties on another day, they will be really up for it against Brighton. Hughton needs to just get them to forget today’s game and full focus on Cardiff game.

Comment

CH has two choices: let ARJ attack and give him support, or play the tired and predictable defensive mindset of the entire season. The latter choice will likely result in a BHA relegation and possibly CH’s sacking. I hope he goes for the bold choice.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    CH has two choices: let ARJ attack and give him support, or play the tired and predictable defensive mindset of the entire season. The latter choice will likely result in a BHA relegation and possibly CH’s sacking. I hope he goes for the bold choice.
                    AJ confidence is pretty low dude, not sure he would just do well attacking. He shot himself in the foot this entire season,with part of the problem is he isn't as good as advertised.
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Just throwing around numbers without context doesn't help anyone. One of our fellow forum members can tell you that. Although at least yours are accurate.
                      JB did two completely world-class wing-to-wing through-balls in the first 25 minutes of the game, both of which decimated the other team and could both led to goals. I haven't seen any other BHA player on that same kind of level in terms of vision - and I guess that's why your scouting staff shelled out money to sign a player who can do that kind of thing.
                      More than anything, JB works hard and is adding new facets to his game. He did rush non-stop from defence to attack for the duration of the time in the Chelsea game.
                      Both Montoya and Bernardo showed today that they aren't quite the players you might think either.
                      But it does help to have a scapegoat like JB, he is humble and quiet and won't react to fans if they boo him, though I'm sure it will hurt him inside.
                      My feeling is that Hughton now rates JB highly (much more highly than the BHA fans for sure), because he sees how much he does tracking back throughout his time on the pitch, but then darting forward as soon as possible, and is saving him for the "cup final" on Tuesday against Cardiff. Irrelevant now as he is like to start in Knockaert's absence due to suspension.
                      This is his/her go to method. Persus has no idea what the hell he is talking about and keeps throwing trivial information and his inane analyses at you. Ignore him, I decided that is the best way to deal with this child.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        The stars have aligned nicely now for ARJ, a start in place of Knocky against a shite Cardiff side at home in a relegation 6-pointer. Perform and he'll win over the hearts and minds of the club, put in another anonymous performance and, well, his chance at a succesful prem career is over. Maybe.
                        He’ll never play his best in Hughton’s system. Unfair pressure to put on him. It’s a losing test no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Watching Sky Sports News and they said Cardiff played well today and were unlucky to lose. Could of had two penalties on another day, they will be really up for it against Brighton. Hughton needs to just get them to forget today’s game and full focus on Cardiff game.
                          i dont know man..? watched like 10minutes of their game today early 1st half and they looked dreadful all over and conceded the opener off a header off a CK and were under immense pressure away from home against Burnley ..!
                          yet they did look like a motivated and highly physical and scrappy unit (with a bunch of dirty hackers amongst their backline ..!)..! BHA hardly can Press opponents for shitt ( away or Home..!) nor dominate possession in the opposing half specially, so yea it bound to be a major, nasty dogfight between two shitt sides with dirty hackings and crunching tackles probably flying everywhere ..!!?

i think even a draw should suffice for BHA in their current dreadful form and it may well be enough of a nudge to push Cardiff tumbling down to championship ahead of them in the race for Relegation..!!
                          god forbid BHA relegate ....! it'll probably be another 10years or more before another iranian will get a crack of EPL action... baring a Sardar move there surely which is still a stark possibility..!
                          if they loose to Cardiff, then surely CH needs to abandon his current team tactics and adapt a far more Direct (old school Wing N Cross and deep balls sent over the top) approach to fight off relegation for the remaining games..!

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                            This is his/her go to method. Persus has no idea what the hell he is talking about and keeps throwing trivial information and his inane analyses at you. Ignore him, I decided that is the best way to deal with this child.
                            I don't want our guests to leave us and I value some of his insights. It's just that some fans of that club, and other clubs, fail to move beyond a championship mindset.

JB's qualities are not immediately obvious, and someone like Knockaert who was good in the championship, is judged better by them compared to what he brings to the premiership.

But none of them gave a crap about his pinpoint pitch-width balls and diagonal, which im sorry to go on about but they are quite actually unique in terms of how good he is at them.

To be honest I only got annoyed with Perseus recently when he was blaming/putting JB on par with players who had performed much worse than him during the game, which is never going to be too bright in Persian football.com is it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

JB has been a total failure this season in his club.

No goals or assists in the league and he was supposed to be IT.

I would not invite him to TM either at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                                JB has been a total failure this season in his club.

No goals or assists in the league and he was supposed to be IT.

I would not invite him to TM either at this point.
                                You are beyond delusional.

Comment

Working...
                                X