Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younes Delfi might get transferred to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herdgang Nieuws
    Younes Delfi is onlangs achtien jaar geworden en de verwachting is dat hij binnen enkele weken naar Eindhoven zal komen . Het belangrijkste was de visum die hij moet krijgen ,en ja het is gelukt. Meer nieuws over zijn komst heb ik niet 😊.
    Herdgang News
    Younes Delfi has recently turned eighteen years and it is expected that he will come to Eindhoven within a few weeks. The most important thing was the visa he has to get, and yes, it worked out. I do not have more news about his arrival 😊.
    from twitter.

this was from a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i dont believe a single word iranian media say
      lol, this time it seems pretty legit

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
        lol, this time it seems pretty legit
        i heard it so many times, and it all turned out BS, i will only believe it when i see delfi with a psv shirt and in the psv website

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          i heard it so many times, and it all turned out BS, i will only believe it when i see delfi with a psv shirt and in the psv website
          God bless you Ehsan for putting your foot down! Enough is enough.

Comment

I still have my doubts as well, especially whenever dates are being discussed (hes leaving monday, remember majid situation lol). What I have no doubt about is that there is real interest in him from PSV. I also have no doubt they came to an agreement with SS Khuz, for about 400K-500K, which he said they would accept bc it covered their operating costs for the next 2 years, and even he stated he would help facilitate the transfer.

BUT, it has been so long then there was that report the deal had broken down, so I am quite cautious. He turned 18 about 20 days ago, so I think if the transfer had gone along smoothly he would have joined the day he turned 18.

Lets just wait and see on this one. The ppl who are saying the whole thing is BS though are completely wrong, the move may yet not go through for a variety of reasons, but to deny the interest of PSV, or the fact that a move was in fact close, would just be unfair. Its not a bazaar garmi type situation.

Comment

Even the Oracle of Delphi wouldn't be able to say when/if Younes Delfi will transfer to PSV

Comment

is there any legit EU source stating that at all,

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Even the Oracle of Delphi wouldn't be able to say when/if Younes Delfi will transfer to PSV
                  Haha, ironically I was just reading “The Apology” and “Crito”. Reading about how Socrates understands the statement of Pythia. In this case Younes Delfi being Socrates.

What’s even more stupid (to be honest) is that PSV are the alleged predators of this transfer rather than Alkmaar. I mean you just had Jahanbakhsh, don’t you want to take your risk with another Iranian? (who may even have more potential than Jahanbakhsh, just saying.)

Comment

I have a feeling he's going to end up signing with FC Eindhoven

Comment

might get transferred to FC Kababsazi Ahmadabad.....
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Yones left Iran today for a week to do his medical tests.

این مهاجم جوان امروز راهی کشور هلند شد تا کارهای انتقال خود از جمله مسائل پزشکی را پیش ببرد.
                        او احتمالا هفته آینده به ایران باز خواهد گشت.

Comment

https://twitter.com/RikElfrink/statu...68989466583042

https://twitter.com/PSV_TR/status/1054437405695098882

https://twitter.com/PSV_TR/status/1054437738651533314

https://twitter.com/RJDM854/status/1054462582218780675

For those that want to hear from a different perspective/don't trust Iranian media

Comment

Not good enough. I need him holding up 2 forms of personal ID in that picture, and a statement from his grandmother verifying that it’s really him.

Comment

Originally posted by Butaloh View Post
                              Not good enough. I need him holding up 2 forms of personal ID in that picture, and a statement from his grandmother verifying that it’s really him.
                              Thank you for this, Chappelle referenced on pfdc... now my life is complete.

Comment

ehsan singapore is unamused

Comment

Working...
                                X