Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younes Delfi might get transferred to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar geroon shoud, hala hameh mikhan befrooshan $$ .

Otherwise, few years back we would not even hear of Irooni clubs entertaining the offers for under 18 players.

Comment

No European team is allowed to transfer non EU players below 18 anymore (child labor).
      Again I also haven't heard anything about this on Dutch news, and because of the rule mentioned above, I highly doubt any rumor about him going to EU before the winter break has any truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        No European team is allowed to transfer non EU players below 18 anymore (child labor).
        Again I also haven't heard anything about this on Dutch news, and because of the rule mentioned above, I highly doubt any rumor about him going to EU before the winter break has any truth to it.
        They can sign them but they can’t play matches before they turn 18.
        Like Córdoba did with that other Iranian player. . He can train and play junior football and play frendlie games.

Comment

Well this is what FIFA says:

Article 19 of the FIFA Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players provides that international transfers of players are only permitted if the player is over the age of 18.
          Three exceptions to this rule apply. First, if the player’s parents move to the country in which the new club is located for reasons not linked to football. Second, the transfer
          takes place within the territory of the EU or EEA and the player is aged between 16 and 18, subject to the new club fulfilling a number of minimum obligations including the provision of education, training and accommodation. Third, the player lives no further than 50km from a national border, and the club for which the player wishes to be registered in the neighbouring Association is also within 50km of that border. The maximum distance between the player’s domicile and the club’s quarters shall be 100 km. In such cases, the player must continue to live at home and the two Associations concerned
          must give their explicit consent. FIFA has accepted two further exceptions. First where the players concerned could establish without any doubt that the reason for the relo-
          cation to another country was related to their studies, and not to their activities as football players. Second, in cases in which the national association of origin and the new club of the players concerned have signed an agreement within the scope of a development programme for young players under strict conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            Well this is what FIFA says:

Article 19 of the FIFA Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players provides that international transfers of players are only permitted if the player is over the age of 18.
            Three exceptions to this rule apply. First, if the player’s parents move to the country in which the new club is located for reasons not linked to football. Second, the transfer
            takes place within the territory of the EU or EEA and the player is aged between 16 and 18, subject to the new club fulfilling a number of minimum obligations including the provision of education, training and accommodation. Third, the player lives no further than 50km from a national border, and the club for which the player wishes to be registered in the neighbouring Association is also within 50km of that border. The maximum distance between the player’s domicile and the club’s quarters shall be 100 km. In such cases, the player must continue to live at home and the two Associations concerned
            must give their explicit consent. FIFA has accepted two further exceptions. First where the players concerned could establish without any doubt that the reason for the relo-
            cation to another country was related to their studies, and not to their activities as football players. Second, in cases in which the national association of origin and the new club of the players concerned have signed an agreement within the scope of a development programme for young players under strict conditions.
            If the transfer goes through, which looks likely, he will officially join in October when he turns 18. However it’s likely that he will go and begin training in an unofficial capacity before then, and then be officially unveiled when he turns 18

Comment

Please let this one come true. Delfi and Allahyar are the future and both of them deserve good clubs to develop and grow the RIGHT way.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1542552...خوزستان
                Esteghlal Khuzestan director Amir Soltani:

-Transfer is basically agreed with a 550,000 Euro fee. Only thing left is the amount that the club would get if PSV transferred him which ES Khuzestan said 20% and PSV will respond later this week.

-After the Asian games Delfi will go to the Netherlands to sort out the final details but won’t be able to join the club until January 2019 since he’s not 18.

-One of the main reasons Es Khuzestan forced Delfi back from his PSV trial in march is because they saw other players of similar or lesser ability going to big clubs with big transfer fees. They didn’t believe Delfi had to show himself after his World Cup performance and started negotiations for a transfer to the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1542552...خوزستان
                  Esteghlal Khuzestan director Amir Soltani:

-Transfer is basically agreed with a 550,000 Euro fee. Only thing left is the amount that the club would get if PSV transferred him which ES Khuzestan said 20% and PSV will respond later this week.

-After the Asian games Delfi will go to the Netherlands to sort out the final details but won’t be able to join the club until January 2019 since he’s not 18.

-One of the main reasons Es Khuzestan forced Delfi back from his PSV trial in march is because they saw other players of similar or lesser ability going to big clubs with big transfer fees. They didn’t believe Delfi had to show himself after his World Cup performance and started negotiations for a transfer to the first team.
                  I'll be amazed any club management in Iran has this sort of foresight and international business knowledge. Really hope it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I'll be amazed any club management in Iran has this sort of foresight and international business knowledge. Really hope it's true!
                    This transfer would be the best transfer out of Iran in the last decade.

A young talent to a top team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

The best transfer it is only if something comes out of it. It wouldn't be a good transfer if he leaves the club to come back to Iran after 6 months.

Jahanbakhsh to NEC, now that was a good transfer.
                      Jahanbakhsh to AZ, that was a phenomenal transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        The best transfer it is only if something comes out of it. It wouldn't be a good transfer if he leaves the club to come back to Iran after 6 months.

While I agree that you can't compare transfers that are at completely different stages, I still think you can argue that this is the best transfer as far as opportunity is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
                          I still think you can argue that this is the best transfer as far as opportunity is concerned.
                          Now THAT, I agree with you. Lots of fantastic players were developed in PSV. Not the least Ronaldo (the Brazilian).

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

I was talking about the transfer itself, not the future after.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Saeid Ez to Atletico looked better, but didn't turn out as well as we'd hoped. I think this one is less headline-grabbing, but will be more successful.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                                Saeid Ez to Atletico looked better, but didn't turn out as well as we'd hoped. I think this one is less headline-grabbing, but will be more successful.
                                But that was the C team

And I think he learned a lot of things there

Comment

Working...
                                X