No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SYDNEY FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was up to him he would want to play for D.C. United because his wife’s family and friends are here in the DMV. If he does somehow end up in D.C. United I’ll finally become a fan lol. I’ve lived here for 21 years and never cared even a little for United. BUT.. lol.. If Reza comes here I’ll go to their home matches.

Comment

Gucci for TM!

Comment

Comment

According to Gucci’s FB page he’s leaving Sydney FC

Comment

I wonder who he's gong to play for? Tractor sazi haha?

Comment

He deserves a better place. Just look at A-League's ACL results. This league is terrible.

Comment

Wherever he goes I hope he gets a fat contract. If anyone deserves it Gucci does!

Comment

Is he still with Sydney or will he be back with APOEL for the game vs Ajax?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    Is he still with Sydney or will he be back with APOEL for the game vs Ajax?
                    I heard he's a free agent now

Comment

DC United would be a perfect fit.

Comment

According to this , https://www.transfermarkt.com/reza-g.../spieler/39522 , his contract runs out at the end of this season but according to the clubs Wikipedia page which was last updated on the 24th July he is part of their squad but not assigned a number.

Comment

Damn Gucci has really fallen off, 1 goal in 10 games in the Australian league is pretty abysmal.

Comment

Still went down well as he scored the winning penalty that won them the Championship. I watched quite a few of the Sydney games, was very disjointed, lots of changes between games, he didn’t look like he had the greatest chemistry with his attacking partners.

Comment

if i gathered correctly ? he is @ Sydney on loan from Apoel ..??

if that aint a signal for end of a career.... i dont know what is...?? lol

@ this point doubtful he could even attract an MLS offer..!

Comment

Working...
                              X