Clear All

Gucci is in talks to sign with Sydney FC:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...25-p50tj5.html

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
      Gucci is in talks to sign with Sydney FC:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...25-p50tj5.html
      that sounds like a great move if
      i cant believe he is a bench warmer in this tokhmy league ..!

Comment

I want Gucci to sign with a MLS team

Comment

and people bashed Queiroz why this guy didn't play in WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            and people bashed Queiroz why this guy didn't play in WC!
            Exactly. I love Gucci. The guy is all class and helped TM in a huge way. But most don't realize how cruel and physically demanding
            The game of football is. Once you start aging you lose that gear. For some it almost happens overnight. Speed is a huge factor in this game. Not just physical speed, but speed of play. It is what it is.

Comment

Official;

Gucci on loan to Sydney FC. Club tweets it.

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/sydn...21c8h0a5vete4a

Comment

He didn'y play in Sydney FC's game against Melbourne City yesterday; a game they won 2-0. I am relocating to Australia for work again after 16 years and have been watching a few of the recent A-League games.

I can honestly say it is the shittiest "professional" league out there. If you think MLS sucks I encourage you to watch a two-minute highlight reel of any A-League game and decide for yourself. The concept of defending and pressure just don't seem to exist. Gucci should score at least 10-12 goals in the remainder of the season if he gets regular playing time.

Comment

In starting lineup

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

links ?
                    nevamind
                    loose it late after dominating the proceeding most of the game..
                    looks like he played most all the game..? had 2-3 semi decent efforts
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 02-08-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Guys, could you please fix the typo in the title? Left out the "E" before the "Y" in Sydney. Cheers.

Comment

Seems he had a very good game from stats and ratings. He was subbed out when they were leading and then they lost it.

Comment

Does anyone in Australia even watch football? The turnout at the stadium was embarrassing.

Comment

I feel that since he got married he became a different person and his wife has a lot of influence on his which is a shame as he would have still been a good asset for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              I feel that since he got married he became a different person and his wife has a lot of influence on his which is a shame as he would have still been a good asset for TM.
                              Maybe but CQ had no intentions of playing him over Karim, Sardar, or Taremi. He pretty much sat the bench despite being more match ready than the other three imo.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Honestly as much as i respected the guy but CQ did him a favor to take him to WC instead of Kaveh(who had his best career season last year), and yet him and his wife were bitching about his lack of playing time in WC! I kind of lost respect for him since!

Comment

Working...
                                X