Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SYDNEY FC

Player:

Position:

Club:

League:

Table:

Official confirmation:
    Twitter

Great move ! APOEL Nicosia FC are last season's champions . too bad he left TM .

Wish him all the best . Hope he does well in there . Parcham iran balast

Comment

I remember him being linked their last season. Best of luck to Gucci. His family will def enjoy the food and weather there

Comment

Will he compete in the europa qualifications?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I hope they’re paying him nicely he can dominate their league and be a key player in European competition
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

APOEL are out of Champions league already. They lost to Suduva from Lithuania on aggregate.

Comment

The 10th team of his senior career. I imagine won't be the last one either. Reza definitely enjoys moving around.

Who knows,maybe after winning the golden boot in Cyprus, he may get transferred to Iranianios or even Olympiakos.

Comment

A lot worse places than spending you late career on a Mediterranean island.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Will he compete in the europa qualifications?
                  They are out of CL Q, they lost to a crappy Lithuania side.

Comment

Honestly, this move aint bad, but I still think Gucci can do better. Vahid Amiri is only a few months younger while joining Trabzonspor. I feel like Gucci still has some gas left in the tank!

That being said, he is retiring from Team Melli so this move doesn't matter too much.

Comment

Gucci signed a 2-year deal. He chose to wear the number 88 jersey. He left to the Netherlands after signing and returned last night. He watched APOELs 5-0 league win today from the stands:

"APOEL FOOTBALL (PUBLIC) LTD announces the co-operation with the football player Reza Ghoochannejhad.

The cooperation is for two years until May 2020.

The footballer chose to compete with number 88.

He will leave for the Netherlands today to sort out his personal items and return on Wednesday night to be part of the team's training.

We welcome Reza to our team and we wish him to celebrate titles and European successes with the yellow-yellow jersey. ""

http://24h.com.cy/2018/07/episima-re...ejhad-eikones/
                      https://www.kerkida.net/articles/a-k...pravo-apo-reza

Comment

I think it’s a decent move, his career is slowing down and he seems to want to drift away from TM, and has accomplished a lot. I think he’ll at least maintain form here and live in a nice place close to Europe and Iran. Should get good money too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to Greece after too
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

is his team playing in europe?

Comment

8+8=__

Comment

i sorta sometimes wonder if Reza's TM retirement and Sardar's wanker quitting of TM, siting bs?? excuse about his mama's health ...?? were possibly related..??
                              did some shitt went down between them in Russia you guys think..??
                              has anyone yet confirmed that Sardar's mom is actually sick or dealing with a serious health issue..??

Comment

Working...
                              X