Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 85

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

Burak

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Invest your money on promising iranians, instead of wasting it on overrated argentinian (just for the sake they are argentinian)
    I guess his salary will be same with Majid or higher than more 100-150k euro.

Majid is quality defender. He got good experience at his first squad. Experienced defender will contribution to him.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,139 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Burak View Post
    I guess his salary will be same with Majid or higher than more 100-150k euro.

Majid is quality defender. He got good experience at his first squad. Experienced defender will contribution to him.
    Still a waste of money

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Invest your money on promising iranians, instead of wasting it on overrated argentinian (just for the sake they are argentinian)
    Dar Argentine kesi be Campi aslan ahamiyat nemide, amma por az defaaye javone markazie por-estedaad hastan, Neuhén Pérez (18 saal, az Argentinos Juniors raft Atletico Madrid), Leonardo Balerdi (18 saal, az Boca Juniors raft Dortmund).

Trabzonspor nemitone estedaadhaaye khobe Argentina ra bekhare, onha miran lighaaye behtar, AMMA be nazare to che defaaye markazie irani mitone

bere Trabzonspor?

PAG ke donbale koone arabhaast. Cheshmi gemon nakonam keifiyaatesh raa dashta bashe. Taha Shariati besyaar javone va ba on senne javonesh va tajrobeye kami ke az IPL daare yek riske baraye teame aslie Trabzonspor. Dige kesi nemimone az in "estedaadhaa" ke migi.

Shayad ham man eshtebaah mikonam, nemidonam.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:

Burak

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burak For This Useful Post:

Burak

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Kamelan doroste.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardalan View Post
    Dar Argentine kesi be Campi aslan ahamiyat nemide, amma por az defaaye javone markazie por-estedaad hastan, Neuhén Pérez (18 saal, az Argentinos Juniors raft Atletico Madrid), Leonardo Balerdi (18 saal, az Boca Juniors raft Dortmund).
    Trabzonspor nemitone estedaadhaaye khobe Argentina ra bekhare, onha miran lighaaye behtar, AMMA be nazare to che defaaye markazie irani mitone
    bere Trabzonspor?
    PAG ke donbale koone arabhaast. Cheshmi gemon nakonam keifiyaatesh raa dashta bashe. Taha Shariati besyaar javone va ba on senne javonesh va tajrobeye kami ke az IPL daare yek riske baraye teame aslie Trabzonspor. Dige kesi nemimone az in "estedaadhaa" ke migi.
    Shayad ham man eshtebaah mikonam, nemidonam.
    Albate in yaroo Campi proven quality nist.
    Vali harfet kamelan doroste.

Thanks
    Burak my expectation was if Campi starts doing well he will be paired with Huseyin Turkmen. Otherwise the same Hosseini Huseyin will continue next season. But I think a little differently now, and don’t know what Trabzon management is thinking.
    Majid is proven quality (Team Melli, Worldcup, last season with Trabzon) and is on par with Trabzon level however I understand Trabzon is looking for a leading stopper (like Van Dijk 😁) which is hard to find with the price they are willing to pay. So Campi will most likely be treated as a new player and Unal Hoca will watch him to see if he grows - they definitely are ok with Majid but Majid lacks the leadership quality (spreading balls, orchestrating attacks.) Trabzon defense did well this past season however since Trabzon is going to be running after championship next season they will look for a very quality defender - my bet is Majid will be a starter in the beginning and it is 50-50 for either him or Huseyin Turkmen to be replaced by Campi with more matches played. I think Trabzon sees the potential in Majid to go to Europe and make them money (6,7,8 Million Euro) so benching him all together will not be a wise decision regardless. It is possible (assuming the Spanish offers are true) that they keep him another season and then sell him for a good price. Hence for this to happen he needs to be starting the matches. I agree with Burak that Huseyin Turkmen is one of the youth for Trabzon and they need him to grow (despite doing very well last season) may be a better bencher than Majid because chances of him going to Europe are not close to Majid.
    So if I have an advice for Trabzon management it would be: if you don’t sell him this season to a Spanish offer keep him in the starting eleven and chances that you can sell him mid season or next summer will be extremely high.
    Avrupaya satarsiniz eninde sonunda!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 594 Posts
    Maybe this is a sign that better teams are after Majid Hosseini right now, so Trabzonspor are merely bringing in new defenders to fill in for his departure..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persian_pooya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,589 Times in 2,341 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 347

You do not have permission to view the list of names.