Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 8

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Amazing!!!!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,162 Times in 1,638 Posts
    I’m so excited
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,091 Times in 2,541 Posts
    I think he will be defender for AC Milan after this.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    All is well. Esteghlal GM now says the total fees received by Esteghlal was $600K consisting of $400K transfer fee and $200K for development right (hagheh roshd) PLUS 20% of any future transfer fees. See the link below. I am happy for all sides. Esteghlal is getting a descent sum that it could use to improve its roster (Tabrizi is already on his way from Zob and there are other foreign transfers in the works), Trabzon got a great young defender who will grow better and stronger and Majid got a great opportunity to play in Europe and hopefully get a better transfer in a couple of years.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
    Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
    Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    All is well. Esteghlal GM now says the total fees received by Esteghlal was $600K consisting of $400K transfer fee and $200K for development right (hagheh roshd) PLUS 20% of any future transfer fees. See the link below. I am happy for all sides. Esteghlal is getting a descent sum that it could use to improve its roster (Tabrizi is already on his way from Zob and there are other foreign transfers in the works), Trabzon got a great young defender who will grow better and stronger and Majid got a great opportunity to play in Europe and hopefully get a better transfer in a couple of years.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    20% seems steep, but I guess the transfer itself was so cheap that that Trabs will make significant profit anyway?

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    Why is that bad? That's how transfers work... Players are assets in whom you invest and try to make a profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fesenjan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Nooshe jooneshoon... it can be a win-win situation. Our players get to face tougher competition in a mid-tier European league, and then if they are good enough and a bigger league club wants them, they then transfer and our player has less issues adapting (after a year or two in Turkey vs straight from IPL), and the turkish team gets a profit if they can sell the iranian player for more than they paid for... what's wrong with that?

AZ Alkmaar does the same thing, they bought ARJ, he helped them succeed as their best player, made a name for himself, and he got AZ a big profit when they sold him... perfect scenario!

Realistically it's harder for our players to go to big European leagues straight from Iran, it's just been the common trend the past 10 years!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to persian_parsa For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    They look at it this way: If Hosseini develops into a very-good to great CB they can sell him and make good money, if he develops into a solid CB they have a young stud that can help them. Either way it is win win for them.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,755 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Nooshe jooneshoon... it can be a win-win situation. Our players get to face tougher competition in a mid-tier European league, and then if they are good enough and a bigger league club wants them, they then transfer and our player has less issues adapting (after a year or two in Turkey vs straight from IPL), and the turkish team gets a profit if they can sell the iranian player for more than they paid for... what's wrong with that?

AZ Alkmaar does the same thing, they bought ARJ, he helped them succeed as their best player, made a name for himself, and he got AZ a big profit when they sold him... perfect scenario!

Realistically it's harder for our players to go to big European leagues straight from Iran, it's just been the common trend the past 10 years!
    Exactly. The only way to change that trend is having a few of these players like JB performing well in top leagues which will re-open the European eyes on Iranian talents, similar to what happened after Daei, Bagheri, Kia era when the likes of Leverkusen bought 2-3 players directly from Esteghlal, or when Hamburg brought both Hashemian and Khatibi from IPL but nowadays we dream to have a single player in Bundesliga!

Still a long way to go, but it is doable. Need more youngsters packing their bags and taking the risks as ARJB did.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 100

You do not have permission to view the list of names.