Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 77

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

Burak

Meet your Persian Love Today

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,491 Times in 2,115 Posts
    The rest of the season is pretty much meaningless for Trabzon, the chance of dropping to 5th is very slim and the chance of finishing 2nd for CL playoff is also very slim. But they are in hot run for the last few weeks, won 4 of their last 5 matches and haven't lost in last 6 or 7 i guess. Hope Vahid get more action until the end of the season.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,531 Times in 5,374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    There are some rumors Amiri may come back to Persepolis, he is not getting any playing time.
    he was never a European caliber player... lacked the necessary class and composure on the ball for it...!!
    glad though he reaped the benefit of his immense confidence and admirable fighting spirit, and decent WC run with a year away from shitty, amateur IPL at a markedly better and more professional league..!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,491 Times in 2,115 Posts
    Trabzonspor 2 - 1 Yeni Malatyaspor
    Another win for trabzon, Majid played 90 minutes and Amiri entered the field during the injury time. They have won their last 6 matches and haven't lost in 7 or 8 i believe. Now they have 11 points lead to the 5th place, Antalyaspor.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,917 Times in 4,554 Posts
    I gotta say, I’m pretty damn proud of both Amiri and Hosseini for sticking it out in the Süper Lig.

I know the circumstances between Amiri/Hosseini duo as opposed to Taremi/Rezaeian duo is different, but man it makes me happy that they are at least finishing their season in Europe.

I also hope that they remain in Europe and don’t return as it seems Carlos Queiroz was the driving force for our legionnaires.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,984 Times in 2,208 Posts
    Condeded the equalizer at the 96th min..

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 693 Posts
    Didn't really matter, they have confirmed 4th spot and finishing 2nd was always going to be difficult. They will be in the Europa League qualifications next season. Amiri will most probably move to a smaller team or back to Iran but Hosseini could move to an even bigger club in the league. Proud of both for trying.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    It is sad what happened to the Alanyaspor players, especially Sural who died. My respects go out to them.

So next season at the moment if the players stay at these clubs, Amiri, Hosseini, Azmoun, Rezai (but guessing he will leave) and Moharammi will be playing in Europe next season.

Burak
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    It is sad what happened to the Alanyaspor players, especially Sural who died. My respects go out to them.

So next season at the moment if the players stay at these clubs, Amiri, Hosseini, Azmoun, Rezai (but guessing he will leave) and Moharammi will be playing in Europe next season.
    Thanks bro. His death is very bad. Turkey in big sadness.

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 441

You do not have permission to view the list of names.