Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,329 Times in 3,786 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    According to Varzesh3, Trabzonspor paid $300K-$400K. The reports are a bit confusing, one says $300K with future transfer percentages and the other says $400K consisting of $200K for transfer and $200K for future transfers. Anyway, its done and kudos to Trabzonspor and Esteghlal managements and to Majid himself for making this a win-win in the end.

Go Majid!
    Thanks for the update I was wondering what the terms were that they agreed to....3-400 was exactly what I said earlier would be a fair price for young Majid. If all of this is true then hopefully we won’t be hearing any complaints from SS to FIFA or anything like that to create any problems....fingers crossed!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 581 Posts
    Say what you want about CQ but noone can deny what we are witnessing in sudden influx of Iranian players into European clubs is due to his upscaling achievement and giving personality, credentials and character to Iranian football.

Through his uncompromising organisation and tactics he has offered a crop of players with technical and no-nonsense resilience to the European clubs. In my personal view even those players that have had a little or no involvement with TM have benifited from the CQ era.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Realist For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,507 Times in 466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Thanks for the update I was wondering what the terms were that they agreed to....3-400 was exactly what I said earlier would be a fair price for young Majid. If all of this is true then hopefully we won’t be hearing any complaints from SS to FIFA or anything like that to create any problems....fingers crossed!
    See the link below. It sounds like Esteghlal's GM Fathi is OK with this but he claims it is a lot more than $400K that Trabzonspor claimed Fathi also claims that 20% of the future transfer fees for Majid will go to Esteghlal. Basically Trabzonspor and Esteghlal managements are not saying the same thing but they both seem to be happy with the deal. There is definitely a lack of transparency and of course that's nothing new.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 Times in 957 Posts
    Esteghlal fans being very dirty towards Majid joining Trabzonspor. Some comments want him injured and never to return to SS

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,332 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    a great move for both him and iran, he can test himself against some of the best players, like van persie and snijder
    Dadash, Van Persie plays for Feyenoord and Sneijder plays with our very own Mehdi Taremi

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 1,793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Dadash, Van Persie plays for Feyenoord and Sneijder plays with our very own Mehdi Taremi
    ok my bad, but they were in turkish league, means the league is good, i remmber hagi was in turkey and galatasary won the europa league in 2000 also

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,329 Times in 3,786 Posts
    See the link below. It sounds like Esteghlal's GM Fathi is OK with this but he claims it is a lot more than $400K that Trabzonspor claimed Fathi also claims that 20% of the future transfer fees for Majid will go to Esteghlal. Basically Trabzonspor and Esteghlal managements are not saying the same thing but they both seem to be happy with the deal. There is definitely a lack of transparency and of course that's nothing new.

Thanks that’s good news...if both clubs are happy then to us fans the rest shouldn’t really matter bc nothing bad should follow not another Taremi/rizespor situation
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 468 Posts
    Guys, I'm a little confused, according to google the season hasn't started. Was that Trabzonspor played where Amiri scored a pre-season match?

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,236 Times in 3,425 Posts
    ^yup, a test match

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,361 Times in 1,755 Posts

Something similar to the 5+1 nuclear deal with each side giving their own version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 544

You do not have permission to view the list of names.