• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...044009472?s=21

My man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu

Burak, I was just scrolling through your Twitter and I want to say thank you for your service to Iranian football/helping it make possible for Iranian players to in the Süper Lig. Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor are the 2 Turkish teams I love and their attractive brand of football.

Comment

Besiktas vel kon nist

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Besiktas vel kon nist
          Chi shode?

Comment

BEAST

Comment

There are some rumors Amiri may come back to Persepolis, he is not getting any playing time.

Comment

Football is a very unforgiving sport when it comes to age. One day you are playing at a high level, and the next day you lose that extra gear in your speed and you are done. I don’t know if that’s what’s happening with Amiri, but the big 30 is usually the beginning of the end. No matter what thanks to CQ, Amiri has exceeded all expectations and was a key catalyst in the WC last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Chi shode?
                  They don't let the 3rd place to Trabzonspor

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Football is a very unforgiving sport when it comes to age. One day you are playing at a high level, and the next day you lose that extra gear in your speed and you are done. I don’t know if that’s what’s happening with Amiri, but the big 30 is usually the beginning of the end. No matter what thanks to CQ, Amiri has exceeded all expectations and was a key catalyst in the WC last year.
                    Amiri was a consistent force at the WC2018, serious, low profile, into teamwork.

Apparently he studied law, wonder if he plans to anything sports related with it.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I'm glad Majidi has impressed

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/vahid...mleri,175.html

Comment

The rest of the season is pretty much meaningless for Trabzon, the chance of dropping to 5th is very slim and the chance of finishing 2nd for CL playoff is also very slim. But they are in hot run for the last few weeks, won 4 of their last 5 matches and haven't lost in last 6 or 7 i guess. Hope Vahid get more action until the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            There are some rumors Amiri may come back to Persepolis, he is not getting any playing time.
                            he was never a European caliber player... lacked the necessary class and composure on the ball for it...!!
                            glad though he reaped the benefit of his immense confidence and admirable fighting spirit, and decent WC run with a year away from shitty, amateur IPL at a markedly better and more professional league..!

Comment

Trabzonspor 2 - 1 Yeni Malatyaspor
                              Another win for trabzon, Majid played 90 minutes and Amiri entered the field during the injury time. They have won their last 6 matches and haven't lost in 7 or 8 i believe. Now they have 11 points lead to the 5th place, Antalyaspor.

Comment

I gotta say, I’m pretty damn proud of both Amiri and Hosseini for sticking it out in the Süper Lig.

I know the circumstances between Amiri/Hosseini duo as opposed to Taremi/Rezaeian duo is different, but man it makes me happy that they are at least finishing their season in Europe.

I also hope that they remain in Europe and don’t return as it seems Carlos Queiroz was the driving force for our legionnaires.

Comment

Working...
                                X