This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    According to Varzesh3, Trabzonspor paid $300K-$400K. The reports are a bit confusing, one says $300K with future transfer percentages and the other says $400K consisting of $200K for transfer and $200K for future transfers. Anyway, its done and kudos to Trabzonspor and Esteghlal managements and to Majid himself for making this a win-win in the end.

Go Majid!
    Thanks for the update I was wondering what the terms were that they agreed to....3-400 was exactly what I said earlier would be a fair price for young Majid. If all of this is true then hopefully we won’t be hearing any complaints from SS to FIFA or anything like that to create any problems....fingers crossed!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Say what you want about CQ but noone can deny what we are witnessing in sudden influx of Iranian players into European clubs is due to his upscaling achievement and giving personality, credentials and character to Iranian football.

Through his uncompromising organisation and tactics he has offered a crop of players with technical and no-nonsense resilience to the European clubs. In my personal view even those players that have had a little or no involvement with TM have benifited from the CQ era.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Thanks for the update I was wondering what the terms were that they agreed to....3-400 was exactly what I said earlier would be a fair price for young Majid. If all of this is true then hopefully we won’t be hearing any complaints from SS to FIFA or anything like that to create any problems....fingers crossed!
        See the link below. It sounds like Esteghlal's GM Fathi is OK with this but he claims it is a lot more than $400K that Trabzonspor claimed Fathi also claims that 20% of the future transfer fees for Majid will go to Esteghlal. Basically Trabzonspor and Esteghlal managements are not saying the same thing but they both seem to be happy with the deal. There is definitely a lack of transparency and of course that's nothing new.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1542034...8C%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Esteghlal fans being very dirty towards Majid joining Trabzonspor. Some comments want him injured and never to return to SS

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            a great move for both him and iran, he can test himself against some of the best players, like van persie and snijder
            Dadash, Van Persie plays for Feyenoord and Sneijder plays with our very own Mehdi Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Dadash, Van Persie plays for Feyenoord and Sneijder plays with our very own Mehdi Taremi
              ok my bad, but they were in turkish league, means the league is good, i remmber hagi was in turkey and galatasary won the europa league in 2000 also

Comment

See the link below. It sounds like Esteghlal's GM Fathi is OK with this but he claims it is a lot more than $400K that Trabzonspor claimed Fathi also claims that 20% of the future transfer fees for Majid will go to Esteghlal. Basically Trabzonspor and Esteghlal managements are not saying the same thing but they both seem to be happy with the deal. There is definitely a lack of transparency and of course that's nothing new.

Thanks that’s good news...if both clubs are happy then to us fans the rest shouldn’t really matter bc nothing bad should follow not another Taremi/rizespor situation
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys, I'm a little confused, according to google the season hasn't started. Was that Trabzonspor played where Amiri scored a pre-season match?

Comment

^yup, a test match

Comment

Something similar to the 5+1 nuclear deal with each side giving their own version.

Comment

Amazing!!!!

Comment

I’m so excited
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think he will be defender for AC Milan after this.

Comment

All is well. Esteghlal GM now says the total fees received by Esteghlal was $600K consisting of $400K transfer fee and $200K for development right (hagheh roshd) PLUS 20% of any future transfer fees. See the link below. I am happy for all sides. Esteghlal is getting a descent sum that it could use to improve its roster (Tabrizi is already on his way from Zob and there are other foreign transfers in the works), Trabzon got a great young defender who will grow better and stronger and Majid got a great opportunity to play in Europe and hopefully get a better transfer in a couple of years.

http://90tv.ir/news/468512/600-%D9%8...86%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
                                Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
                                Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X