• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magid is magic, no worries...
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Always a good thing for a young player. Keeps him sharp.
      Will be hard, they are playing really good in last few matches and are now 4th in the table. I don't see coach change the line-up anytime soon!

Comment

I thought Majid was playing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Will be hard, they are playing really good in last few matches and are now 4th in the table. I don't see coach change the line-up anytime soon!
          If you think that majid is gonna get benched then you clearly haven’t been watching their matches.

He played in a cup game a few days ago and I’m sure his coach is just being cautious, as Majid has sustained a few minor injuries this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            to be fair to majid, when was the last time you had faith in any of our players man? I bet even they arent worried as much as you. With such a mentality of "were doomed what can we do" none of our players stand a chance. Thankfully majid has shown he has the mentality of a lion and not a housecat.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              to be fair to majid, when was the last time you had faith in any of our players man? I bet even they arent worried as much as you. With such a mentality of "were doomed what can we do" none of our players stand a chance. Thankfully majid has shown he has the mentality of a lion and not a housecat.

Comment

wtf hosseini lost his starting spot and miss besiktas clash?!

Comment

I don’t understand how every Iranian player except ghoddos so far has lost their spot. Iranians either lose their spot or completely get dropped off. Why is this such a recurring issue?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    I don’t understand how every Iranian player except ghoddos so far has lost their spot. Iranians either lose their spot or completely get dropped off. Why is this such a recurring issue?
                    when you get injured and another guy comes in and performs well, you dont immediately get put back in the xi. This happens to even top players (ozil for ex). Not exactly a revolutionary concept.

Comment

when you get injured and another guy comes in and performs well, you dont immediately get put back in the xi. This happens to even top players (ozil for ex). Not exactly a revolutionary concept.
                      MH got a knock. He featured in their cup game and scored. How did he all of a sudden lose his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        Ghoddos doesn't perform well lately btw. If he played in a better club he would be benched too.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Ghoddos doesn't perform well lately btw. If he played in a better club he would be benched too.
                          It's not Saman's fault that the retarded coach is playing him out of position.

Comment

wtf. We were talking about the possibility of Majid moving to a big league last month but now he is warming the bench?

Comment

LOLLL!!

Comment

The reality is our players really underperforming this season, stop finding excuses right and left! Some of you live in lala land and really exaggerate about the level of talents of some of our players. The reality as Kia said today is, not any big league's team are willing to take a risk on our players, for many reasons.
                                As he said back to late 90s we had 10-12 players in Bundesliga I and II!!
                                Back to Hosseini: His team is playing well, and his replacement getting the job done. It is as simple as this. Things change fast in pro sport, he may get back in to the line up if they keep losing few in row though.

Comment

Working...
                                X