This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burak View Post

Esteghlal's Co-President visited to Trabzonspor Club.

: )
    My gut tells me Sayyadmanesh is gonna move to Trabzonspor next summer

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      My gut tells me Sayyadmanesh is gonna move to Trabzonspor next summer
      theres much bigger teams waiting for sayyadmanesh.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        theres much bigger teams waiting for sayyadmanesh.
        The same way there were bigger teams lining up for delfi and shariati lol?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          The same way there were bigger teams lining up for delfi and shariati lol?
          I have already from pretty trustworthy sources that Benfica are looking at him closely.

Also, with the connection of schaeffer, I think bundesliga is a real possibility.

And big teams did line up for Delfi and Shariati, PSV gave them both trials, and gave delfi a second one in the upcoming spring. What they do in those trials is another matter, but to pretend they didnt have interest would just be factually false.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I have already from pretty trustworthy sources that Benfica are looking at him closely.

Also, with the connection of schaeffer, I think bundesliga is a real possibility.

And big teams did line up for Delfi and Shariati, PSV gave them both trials, and gave delfi a second one in the upcoming spring. What they do in those trials is another matter, but to pretend they didnt have interest would just be factually false.
            I was never denying those players had interest. But as you mentioned, they had interest to get trials not contracts. Clubs who are evaluating players closely for an extended period of time (which was 100% the case in delfi as the news of him having interest from PSV went on for months) give contracts when they want them bad enough not invite them to trials. I don’t see that as a separate issue when a player has to pick between a contract at trabzonspor vs a trial at another club.

And if you think Schafer has the best interest of his players in mind I’d say you’re mistaken. He has lost so many talented players and has voiced his concerns over the squads depth 100 times in the last year or so. When Omid Noorafkan was linked to Belgium I remember reading the news that Schafer told him not to go to Belgium bc he can learn more and succeed at Esteghlal under his guidance I love Schafer and I rate him as a coach but that was absolutely shocking
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I was never denying those players had interest. But as you mentioned, they had interest to get trials not contracts. Clubs who are evaluating players closely for an extended period of time (which was 100% the case in delfi as the news of him having interest from PSV went on for months) give contracts when they want them bad enough not invite them to trials. I don’t see that as a separate issue when a player has to pick between a contract at trabzonspor vs a trial at another club.

And if you think Schafer has the best interest of his players in mind I’d say you’re mistaken. He has lost so many talented players and has voiced his concerns over the squads depth 100 times in the last year or so. When Omid Noorafkan was linked to Belgium I remember reading the news that Schafer told him not to go to Belgium bc he can learn more and succeed at Esteghlal under his guidance I love Schafer and I rate him as a coach but that was absolutely shocking
              before allahyar signed, he went to turkey to talk about deal with galatasaray. Obviously as he was only 16! at the time no contract could be signed, so they (him and father) decided it would be best that he play somewhere for two years other than saipa. Schaeffer was very keen to get him and actually sat down with allahyar and his father and set up a plan for him, that within 2-3 years he would be ready to transfer to a top european league/team. Already were seeing the plan in action, went from limited mins playing multiple positions, now he gets extended run in the team and at CF too. And frankly, you might be right, schaffer has tried to keep players at times (but tbf to him SS werent gonna replace those guys which is why he was so adamant they stay another season, but in the end they all left anyways), but the money from a potential sale of allahyar who is on a long term contract would be much more substantial than the fees of hosseini and noorafkan.

Comment

Who is the better CB, Majid Hosseini or Jason Denayer?

Denayer also played a season in the Turkish League before moving to Lyon, they similar with their height, physical attributes, etc.

Comment

Both Majid and Vahid on the bench.

Comment

Comment

any good linkys?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        any good linkys?
                        Over a long time ago mate. Vahid came in late as a sub, Majid on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Over a long time ago mate. Vahid came in late as a sub, Majid on bench.
                          Majid came on as a sub too, played 3 minutes

Comment

Seems like he needs to fight back to win his spot again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Seems like he needs to fight back to win his spot again.
                              Always a good thing for a young player. Keeps him sharp.

Comment

Working...
                              X