X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched only a few minutes
    link keeps freezing and getting distracted by work

showing highlights of 1st half and the best scoring chance was a Amiri cross into box that Rodallega headed off the upright..!

0-0HT

Hugo used to be a teammate of Ashkan at Fulham..!! looks to be a pleasant character..? i see he is still full of smiles no matter whats happening ... even after close miss

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Amiri nimeye avval ra khob shoro kard amma sepas amalkarde zaifi dar tasmimgiri dar paskaari va gah gahi dar daryafte toop neshoon dad.
      Agar badshansi biyare dar nimeh mikeshanesh biron, va agar bezaran nimeye dovvom ra shoro kone bayad dar 10 daghigheye avvale nimeh khodesh ra neshon bede ta tavizesh
      nakonan.
      Hosseini kaare khodesh ra ta inja khob anjam dadeh.
      yea noticed a couple of missplaced passes from him later in the 1st half
      he is such a DIRECT footballer .... Seems to Only want to go Forward on attack ..! even if going through defenders ..!!
      very irooni in his attacking approach..!

edit
      as suspected he got subbed out at HT
      Last edited by BacheLot; 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Amiri ra dar nime avordan biron.

Heif shod, enegie khobi natonest neshon bede.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Majid Hosseini's first half performance - https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...35056276725764

Comment

This is a team that Trabzonspor beat 5-1 and 4-0 last season...

Comment

0-0 ft
              Hossaini with a Rock solid performance defensively and probably one of their best attacking distributer of the ball too..!!
              amazing poise for the youngster

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                0-0 ft
                Hossaini with a Rock solid performance defensively and probably one of their best attacking distributer of the ball too..!!
                amazing poise for the youngster
                are, kheili tamiz kaar kard.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                  Majid Hosseini's first half performance - https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...35056276725764
                  Second half performance - https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...57275035856896

Comment

I am very happy for Majid's performance. He is raising as a star day by day. He was perfect again. I hope he will be go to big European team after 3 years. :P

Majid is very good choice for new Iranian players about Trabzonspor's transfer polticis. Because I guess we wil buy again Iranian players in January.

Comment

You can go after Taha Shariati

Comment

As soon as you're part of TM you become sexy! Good for Vahid and Magic Majid, two very level headed guys!
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Keep on going Majid, after every game this guy plays I am more and more impressed! I don't ever remember him making a mistake! He gives me so much confidence! I don't remember a defender this good and consistent since Rezaei. Let's give Majid another year or so before judging him but at this rate I would say he's a better defender than Rezaei was!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            You can go after Taha Shariati

This would be great merging Taha and Majid together that would be the future defense right there and Taha is even taller and more of a physical presence

Comment

Wow, this Majid Hosseini is a big find. Kudos to CQ for thrusting a young defender into the national team and paving the way for this transfer and further development of this talented youngster who could be a stalwart for us for years to come. Damesh garm

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...ni-h10681.html

Comment

Working...
                                X