Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 670 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Vaghan nooshe junesh! Good for him. The craziest thing about Amiri is that he said in 90 that the first time he played football was at university at the age of 20! Imagine if this guy was discovered sooner... He also didn't make his TM debut until he was 27 if I'm not wrong. Damesh garm for not going to Qatar for probably at least twice this amount. Wish him all the best.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,333 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    Vaghan nooshe junesh! Good for him. The craziest thing about Amiri is that he said in 90 that the first time he played football was at university at the age of 20! Imagine if this guy was discovered sooner... He also didn't make his TM debut until he was 27 if I'm not wrong. Damesh garm for not going to Qatar for probably at least twice this amount. Wish him all the best.
    Pretty sure he meant first time playing professionally lol.. Otherwise fuck this 9 to 5 lifestyle, I'm moving to Tehran and joining some Azadegan league team and climbing my way up!

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 566 Posts
    2 months ago we were wondering why Amiri was even invited by CQ. At least most of us were...lol

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arash123 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,936 Times in 1,238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    Now to have a laugh check out the pre-WC squad announcement threads/comments (check the final 23 WC list thread as well while you’re at it).
    People have gone from saying he isn’t TM material to hoping he plays in 2022 in one month Iranian fans are one of a kind.

Hopefully they will think twice now before going all out on some TM players, especially ones like Amiri or Beiranvand who have been trusted by CQ for a good while
    The best part is when people would defend him and say he is a workhorse and responsible defensively, people would point to one mistake he made against Iraq in Asia Cup....

If you have to go back 3 years to find a defensive flaw from this guy, the maybe you don't have the best argument ever

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 468 Posts
    Congratulations to Vahid are in order. He deserves all this. I hope he makes the best of this situation, improve his English, learn some Turkish and shine at Trabzonspor and Super League.

Go Vahid!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Congratulations to Vahid are in order. He deserves all this. I hope he makes the best of this situation, improve his English, learn some Turkish and shine at Trabzonspor and Super League.

Go Vahid!
    Although English is an international language, I don't think it may affect him that much. Learning Turkish could be good considering his age, and could also probably help him both on games and on TV

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Vahid Amiri Nutmeg World Tour 2018
    SHOW TIME!

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sam van Dam For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arash123 View Post
    2 months ago we were wondering why Amiri was even invited by CQ. At least most of us were...lol
    I think almost all of us had criticisms of CQ's choices but he was vindicated in the end, and then some!

Myself, I always respected CQ's choice with Amiri and Ebrahimi as he was trusting momentum of these players. My criticisms were with him leaving out Seyed Jalal who I thought would be crucial in the world cup, but I was wrong. And very glad to be wrong, we now have a young defender about to sign for this club (hopefully).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    The only true iffy decision was Shojaei - but I believe that was more out of proving a point to keep politics out of football than tactics.
    Obviously that is my opinion
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 Times in 956 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by puddha View Post
    The only true iffy decision was Shojaei - but I believe that was more out of proving a point to keep politics out of football than tactics.
    Obviously that is my opinion
    I was thinking what did Amiri do to Shojaei for a sec before I read the post above.. to keep it off-topic for a sec, I doubt it had to do with politics, otherwise he could've just subbed Shojaei in for 5 min at the end.

About Amiri again, like Iranianarsenal11 said, he probably meant pro or at least club level. There is no way someone can play football at the age of 20 for the first time and become a pro and then also nutmeg Pique. Impossible :P
    If you look at his wiki you'll find that he started to play for a lorestani club (3rd or 2nd division) when he was 20, so for sure he had amateur experience before this.

Another thing I saw on wiki is that his height is 1.81, this can't be right? He looks like one of our shorter guys. I doubt he is any taller than 1.76

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 544

You do not have permission to view the list of names.