Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vahid scores in a friendly against Samsunspor in the 79th minute.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      that is his first game right? what a start for his new club. bravo

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        that is his first game right? what a start for his new club. bravo

Yup, I think he came on as a sub too, not completely sure though. What a champ.

Comment

Amiri's goal:
          https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...59745410998278

Great positioning, clinical finish.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
            Korean club?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Korean club?
              no Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Korean club?
                Samsun is a city in Turkey.

Comment

I swear Amiri is in the form of his life

My god.. Check out this amazing dribble and near assist

https://twitter.com/tsanaliz/status/1023656863164968965

Comment

Seems like Vahid didn't start the game:

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

This is the proof that one should never question CQ selection!

Amiri is a beast and a late bloomer. His stamina and physical strength seem better than a 22 year old. Still remember how he demolished poor Amrabat. Look forward to him shining in the Turkish league.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        This is the proof that one should never question CQ selection!

Amiri is a beast and a late bloomer. His stamina and physical strength seem better than a 22 year old. Still remember how he demolished poor Amrabat. Look forward to him shining in the Turkish league.
                        Agreed, especially people who said Amiri and Ahmadzadeh are bad players for Perspolis but ended in European leagues

Comment

Dorood bar Vahid va CQ. Vahid for working so hard and going to PEC for all the Team Melli trainings during the IPL season, finding an amazing physical readiness to complement his great tecnique and to CQ who fought to give us PEC and trusting Amiri when so many didn't!

Go Vahid!
                          Go CQ!
                          Go TM!

Comment

amiri doing well, turkish league is good, not the best , not the worst also

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

He was also in an amazing fitness and form during his breakthrough games with TM in the run up to AC 15...!
                              After Ando's retirement, he became the Workhorse in TM and i knew he will always have a place in CQ's TM so long his workrate didnt take a significant dip..!!
                              his style of play is still bit too direct for my liking and not particularly clever nor visionary ..!! but what ive always absolutely Love about him is his RockSolid Confident Vigure and Winner's attitude and warrior demeanor..! It doesnt matter if he is facing your typical IPL defender or Carvahal/Canavaro or fking messi himself, he would'nt give them an ounce more respect and would go right at them hard the same way he would facing anyone..!!

his very successful WC stint is further proof of the importance of Optimal Fitness and Stamina plays in order to stand out when you face the best players in the world at their ultimate motivation to play levels..!!
                              Ando, also came outa nowhere to make a name for himself in international football in 2006 by virtually similar fashion, which is by being the Fittest TM player at that WC..!!

I must say at his age, and especially considering the relatively rich contract he attained in the process, his transfer to Trab was the most Surprising and for me personally the Most Delightful transfer of this summer so far..!!
                              damesh garm ..... his 100% committed performance in Russia, az hame dige bishtar be man haal daad...!!

Comment

I was probably the #1 Amiri basher up to a few week ago! He's proved me wrong on so many levels. I'm so proud of this guy, I'm so impressed and honestly he's even motivated me!

Comment

Working...
                                X