Incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        Incorrect
        Alipours going to Croatia

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Alipours going to Croatia
          Please no! Anywhere but not Croatia and Greece. I just hate these two leagues!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Please no! Anywhere but not Croatia and Greece. I just hate these two leagues!
            They are good for players like Alipour who wouldn't be leaving Iran otherwise. However if our biggest young talents like Delfi and Allahyar were on their ways to go there, then I'd totally agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
              Guys Alipour is going to Italy, Burak said it himself! Though Trabzonspor is a much much better team than Parma!

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...or-h10187.html

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...di-h10231.html

Comment

I honestly think Amiri did pretty Ok, considering his situation, came back from injury, and Trabzon has more depth in midfielder compare to defense.

Comment

Do you think that title is fair having watched his games for trabzon??

goals and assists are not how you measure success for a midfielder, especially for someone who has only played 150-200 or so minutes, not even 3 full matches.

I expect better from you burak, you obviously know that writing such an article is unfair to amiri.

Anyways, Karaman has been starting him in a team that is stacked with midfield talent, so obviously the coach sees his value the same way I do.

I really like your match highlights of Hosseini, they are great and enjoyed by all of us here, keep up the good work!
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Yeah, the article is harsh tbh!

Comment

i can never open this guy's links ..!!
                          can someone post the Google translate of his articles please..! ty

Comment

That picture was taken just shortly before Amiri knocked Amrabat the Fock out! Amiri is class and hustles all over the field. Hopefully the fans recognize his effort and importance.

Comment

Burak, when you got Amiri, if you and Trabzon fans were hoping he scores and assists right and left then your scout didn't do their jobs. He is a hard working winger with an amazing stamina, more like a defensive midfielder but on winger, who wins battles, make the life harder for opponent wingers and right/left backs, every team need one like Amiri. He can also assist and score as well, like he did in past, give the guy a break please!

Comment

Working...
                              X