Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019 - Page 29

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,447 Times in 4,028 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Trabzon is a top team. We all knew that even before season started. The fans are a bit strange, kept complaining about onazi and Majid and both have been fantastic tonight. But that doesnt matter. What matter is that majid has the coaches faith, and it shows as they didnt sign another CB. just turning 22 and experiencing this level of competition as a starter is fantastic. The style of play they have is attractive, fast, and effective. The building from the back will be great for Majid and will be great to implement in TM.

I think amiri will get some minutes tonight as well. Lets hope Majid and Co can finish the job in second half.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    The atmosphere there in Trab. stadium is fantastic...wow.
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"
    Jon Stewart-eh shirazi

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lapayee For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,118 Posts
    Trabzonspor is such a good team, always rated them... Galatasaray on the other hand BAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,587 Times in 3,900 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Trabzon is a top team. We all knew that even before season started. The fans are a bit strange, kept complaining about onazi and Majid and both have been fantastic tonight. But that doesnt matter. What matter is that majid has the coaches faith, and it shows as they didnt sign another CB. just turning 22 and experiencing this level of competition as a starter is fantastic. The style of play they have is attractive, fast, and effective. The building from the back will be great for Majid and will be great to implement in TM.

I think amiri will get some minutes tonight as well. Lets hope Majid and Co can finish the job in second half.
    right on - onazi is a fine player too I remember him playing for nigeria against Iran back in the WC in 2014. great player for trabzon coming from a quality club like lazio too.

the atmosphere in the stadium is fantastic I'm hoping amiri comes on soon
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    vahid amiri coming on!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    amiri with a nice pass inside the box wasnt the best angle for his team mate to take a shot but he struck it decently....went wide
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,054 Times in 488 Posts
    any links guys

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    any links guys
    page 27 has a few
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    4-0 beautiful volley from ekuban!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    game over 4-0 win for trabzonspor.....really nice game for the home team. atmosphere was fantastic and so was the team. if they play like that every week they will be serious champion contenders lets hope they keep it up
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 495

You do not have permission to view the list of names.