Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amiri with a nice pass inside the box wasnt the best angle for his team mate to take a shot but he struck it decently....went wide
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

any links guys

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        any links guys
        page 27 has a few
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

4-0 beautiful volley from ekuban!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

game over 4-0 win for trabzonspor.....really nice game for the home team. atmosphere was fantastic and so was the team. if they play like that every week they will be serious champion contenders lets hope they keep it up
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

Masterclass by karaman(Trab coach )

His team plays an intense and beautiful football

Glad that both majid and amiri were a part of this beautiful day

I have high hopes for this team

Majid was great, absolutely solid.

Amiri did a great job of closing down spaces and had some nice moments offensively, a bit of rust as expected.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

perfect game

Comment

Majid fantastic. Amiri was also impressive. Some great defensive work and some great touches and passes offensively. He has fully settled in now, and I expect him to go from strength to strength. Trabzon have some very good players and proved it tonight. They can challenge for a champions league spot possibly, definitely europa league spot. Will be exciting to watch majid and vahid here in the upcoming seasons.

Comment

Majid Hosseini took a big step in becoming Iran's greatest centre back of all time. Long way to go, but a step in the right direction.

Comment

I think Majid Hosseini's next club will be AC Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I think Majid Hosseini's next club will be AC Milan.
                        As a big AC Milan fan, I hope so. But at the moment, that would be a horrible move because we have Romagnoli, Caldara, Musacchio and Zapata who are on the same level. Although in a few months, Majid will be better than Musacchio and Zapata.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          As a big AC Milan fan, I hope so. But at the moment, that would be a horrible move because we have Romagnoli, Caldara, Musacchio and Zapata who are on the same level. Although in a few months, Majid will be better than Musacchio and Zapata.
                          I say this only because the club does a lot of business with AC Milan. It will take a couple of years.

Comment

trab fans now saying he was one of the best on pitch. Fans are never the best source to use to judge players performance. Their opinions sway wildly. Majid has confidence of coach and teammates and that is what matters.

Comment

Hey Burak, how did you think Amiri and Hosseini did?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X