This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    Vahid will receive 1.4 million Euros for 2 years. His agent also gets 140k.
    after tax? Tax in turkey for that income bracket is substantial...

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Vahid will receive 1.4 million Euros for 2 years. His agent also gets 140k.
      Nooshe joonesh!

Comment

Huge respect to Vahid - a consummate professional, especially in comparison to some of the younger boys. Hope this move sets an example for those who want to both pishraft and get paid.

Turkish league needs to replace Gulf leagues as the new target destination.

Comment

Persian Gulf leagues

Comment

Happy to have someone with his professionalism and hard work representing us. He’s very fit too! Go Vahid (not gonna lie I was one of your doubters but I was happy to be proven wrong) wishing you the best!!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Vaghan nooshe junesh! Good for him. The craziest thing about Amiri is that he said in 90 that the first time he played football was at university at the age of 20! Imagine if this guy was discovered sooner... He also didn't make his TM debut until he was 27 if I'm not wrong. Damesh garm for not going to Qatar for probably at least twice this amount. Wish him all the best.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Vaghan nooshe junesh! Good for him. The craziest thing about Amiri is that he said in 90 that the first time he played football was at university at the age of 20! Imagine if this guy was discovered sooner... He also didn't make his TM debut until he was 27 if I'm not wrong. Damesh garm for not going to Qatar for probably at least twice this amount. Wish him all the best.
                Pretty sure he meant first time playing professionally lol.. Otherwise fuck this 9 to 5 lifestyle, I'm moving to Tehran and joining some Azadegan league team and climbing my way up!

Comment

2 months ago we were wondering why Amiri was even invited by CQ. At least most of us were...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Now to have a laugh check out the pre-WC squad announcement threads/comments (check the final 23 WC list thread as well while you’re at it).
                    People have gone from saying he isn’t TM material to hoping he plays in 2022 in one month Iranian fans are one of a kind.

Hopefully they will think twice now before going all out on some TM players, especially ones like Amiri or Beiranvand who have been trusted by CQ for a good while
                    The best part is when people would defend him and say he is a workhorse and responsible defensively, people would point to one mistake he made against Iraq in Asia Cup....

If you have to go back 3 years to find a defensive flaw from this guy, the maybe you don't have the best argument ever

Comment

Congratulations to Vahid are in order. He deserves all this. I hope he makes the best of this situation, improve his English, learn some Turkish and shine at Trabzonspor and Super League.

Go Vahid!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Congratulations to Vahid are in order. He deserves all this. I hope he makes the best of this situation, improve his English, learn some Turkish and shine at Trabzonspor and Super League.

Go Vahid!
                        Although English is an international language, I don't think it may affect him that much. Learning Turkish could be good considering his age, and could also probably help him both on games and on TV

Comment

Vahid Amiri Nutmeg World Tour 2018
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                            2 months ago we were wondering why Amiri was even invited by CQ. At least most of us were...lol
                            I think almost all of us had criticisms of CQ's choices but he was vindicated in the end, and then some!

Myself, I always respected CQ's choice with Amiri and Ebrahimi as he was trusting momentum of these players. My criticisms were with him leaving out Seyed Jalal who I thought would be crucial in the world cup, but I was wrong. And very glad to be wrong, we now have a young defender about to sign for this club (hopefully).

Comment

The only true iffy decision was Shojaei - but I believe that was more out of proving a point to keep politics out of football than tactics.
                              Obviously that is my opinion
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                                The only true iffy decision was Shojaei - but I believe that was more out of proving a point to keep politics out of football than tactics.
                                Obviously that is my opinion
                                I was thinking what did Amiri do to Shojaei for a sec before I read the post above.. to keep it off-topic for a sec, I doubt it had to do with politics, otherwise he could've just subbed Shojaei in for 5 min at the end.

About Amiri again, like Iranianarsenal11 said, he probably meant pro or at least club level. There is no way someone can play football at the age of 20 for the first time and become a pro and then also nutmeg Pique. Impossible :P
                                If you look at his wiki you'll find that he started to play for a lorestani club (3rd or 2nd division) when he was 20, so for sure he had amateur experience before this.

Another thing I saw on wiki is that his height is 1.81, this can't be right? He looks like one of our shorter guys. I doubt he is any taller than 1.76

Comment

Working...
                                X