Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I knew Hugo Rodallega's name was familiar.

Same lad who played with Dejagah in Fulham. Always thought he deserved more field time that year they went down.

Comment

2-0 Trabz go on

Comment

2-0!!! go trabzon!!!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

belhanda red card for gala now
          2-0 down against trabz
          surely 3 points in the bag

Comment

GK and Majid had a miscommunication. A cross came in and the gk looked like he was going to collect but Majid ran into his path with a dangerous foot to clear for an unecessary corner.
            I'd like to see it again actually, maybe I missed something, but it was bizarre. Nothing came of the corner though

Comment

hosseini with a fantastic sliding save on a cross going towards the keeper....kivrak was upset hosseini ceared it instead of letting him catch it but hosseini was saying with hand gestures saying he couldnt hear him so he played it safe. did the right thing
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

3-0 WHAT A GOAL!
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Boro benim baba een Galatasaray teami niste

Comment

trabzon destroying the champs! theres a new champion in town this win will bring them right near the top of the table
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Third goal was so nice, he dribbled everyone in the box.

This is a huge game for Trabzonspor, Galatasary was 3/3 so far this season.

Comment

Trabzon is a top team. We all knew that even before season started. The fans are a bit strange, kept complaining about onazi and Majid and both have been fantastic tonight. But that doesnt matter. What matter is that majid has the coaches faith, and it shows as they didnt sign another CB. just turning 22 and experiencing this level of competition as a starter is fantastic. The style of play they have is attractive, fast, and effective. The building from the back will be great for Majid and will be great to implement in TM.

I think amiri will get some minutes tonight as well. Lets hope Majid and Co can finish the job in second half.

Comment

The atmosphere there in Trab. stadium is fantastic...wow.
                          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Trabzonspor is such a good team, always rated them... Galatasaray on the other hand BAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Trabzon is a top team. We all knew that even before season started. The fans are a bit strange, kept complaining about onazi and Majid and both have been fantastic tonight. But that doesnt matter. What matter is that majid has the coaches faith, and it shows as they didnt sign another CB. just turning 22 and experiencing this level of competition as a starter is fantastic. The style of play they have is attractive, fast, and effective. The building from the back will be great for Majid and will be great to implement in TM.

I think amiri will get some minutes tonight as well. Lets hope Majid and Co can finish the job in second half.
                              right on - onazi is a fine player too I remember him playing for nigeria against Iran back in the WC in 2014. great player for trabzon coming from a quality club like lazio too.

the atmosphere in the stadium is fantastic I'm hoping amiri comes on soon
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

vahid amiri coming on!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X