This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Inshallah that's the case. But in the past, when fans start criticizing central defenders, usually they make a big mistake or something. The amount of hate he got on Twitter from Trab fans, without making any real mistakes and even saving a goal, it was too much.
    Delete your post. You cant say racist to us. A lot of People come to Trabzon from your country for holiday. Did you see any racist behavior in Trabzon?

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
      Delete your post. You cant say racist to us. A lot of People come to Trabzon from your country for holiday. Did you see any racist behavior in Trabzon?
      cheghadr javgir mishe

Relax bro. It’s not that serious

Comment

I did.

Now, how do you think Majid did his second game? What is overall reaction, since you are tapped into the Trab community.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          cheghadr javgir mishe
          Relax bro. It’s not that serious
          There is racism everywhere in the world but not in Trabzon because Burak said it, and when Burak says it, its a fact, just like Pouraliganji going to Trabzon, so we should all delete our posts where we disagree with him.

Btw. In a city where the racist party MHP gets votes there is no Racism? 🤔
          sigpic

Comment

Majid starts next to akbas (toure is injured).
            Amiri makes it back to bench.

https://twitter.com/Trabzonspor/stat...46686085038080

Huge game vs galatasaray starting in under an hour. These are the games that will improve majid as a footballer. This is top level experience, high intense atmosphere, against a champions league team. Lets see how he fares. Even if he doesnt do well today, which I doubt-I think he will do fine, the experience he will gain in this 1 match is more valuable than 20 PGPL matches.

Comment

Brother, there is racism everywhere in the world!

Comment

Link?

Comment

Trabzon is not racist, don't worry bro.
                  Most people on this site don't think like that okay? In this world there are people who make quick and extreme assumptions based on nothing. In another thread someone said something stupid like "maybe Olympiacos board is racist" because the Iranian players there are in limbo at the minute. It's an empty accusation and complaint.
                  Burak don't pay attention to the negativity, there is a lot less of it than positivity believe me.
                  We are so happy you are here and took an interested in Iranian players. We are really proud to have players in your club. I am excited to see Majid & Trabzon play against Gala today!

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/33358/Tr...latasaray.html

Comment

1-0Trab
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                        Link?
                        https://www.vipbox.tv/trabzonspor-vs...-online-stream
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is this the same Muslera playing for Uruguay? Boro benim baba Azadegan level goalkeeping

Comment

almost 2-0 for trabzonspor!!!!

man I love watching this team play they really play modern, up tempo football
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is this even the same Galatasaray???

Comment

trabz gk wasting so much time adjusting his gloves, taking them off, putting them back on, even though he has to take a kick lol

Comment

Working...
                                X