Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it wasn't his fault, don't forget he is playing his first match in front of lots of home crowd.

Comment

Trabzonspor do look a really good team though. PAG made a mistake not joining them, im sure he would have displaced Zargo Toure at CB alongside Majid, and maybe max would have played 5-10 games as a CDM as well. I think they will be in contention for top 4 easily.

Comment

Mixed reviews on Twitter about Hosseini so far. This is his first game in front of a jam-packed crowd. He will be good.

He hasn't been horrible at all and has been OK - just his communication with the other centreback has to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Mixed reviews on Twitter about Hosseini so far. This is his first game in front of a jam-packed crowd. He will be good.

He hasn't been horrible at all and has been OK - just his communication with the other centreback has to get better.
          He sure was nervous and it is normal.

Comment

A Twitter poll on his performance.

8% - bad
            42% - good
            50% - his first game

Comment

I think hes doing fine. He didnt do anything wrong majorly, and was solid in possession. He really wasnt tested much, played it safe when he was. Goal clearly was not his fault. Overall good for first half in intimidating environment for a young inexperienced player.

Comment

when it shows it is his 1st game just like when iran shits its pans first 20min vs marocco its just evidence of inexperince. it will only get better with more int games under their belt

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  A Twitter poll on his performance.

8% - bad
                  42% - good
                  50% - his first game
                  Lol the third option is funny :P

Comment

Sivasspor has played much better in the 2nd half. Majid still solid.

Comment

burak in!

Comment

sivasspor playing a lot better. Majid with some very calm work dealing with dangerous crosses.

On another note, this Abdulkadir (19 yr old, #10) is some talent. Wow. This is what a refined, european trained version of ghaedi would look like.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

On another note, this Abdulkadir (19 yr old, #10) is some talent. Wow. This is what a refined, european trained version of ghaedi would look like.
                          Isn't he #61? I believe Olcay Sahan is #10.

Comment

Just seeing Sivasspor's goal again - no way was that Hosseini's fault. The shot was fantastic and the LB bit too quickly on the fake.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Isn't he #61? I believe Olcay Sahan is #10.
                              Hes playing number 10 position is what I meant.

Comment

Majid is down, doesn't look serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X