Clear All

Majid is injured. Hope he is Ok.

Comment

He's fine. Back in.

Comment

Burak looks like a Brock.

Or Zangief from Street Fighter.

Comment

I like the combo of Majid and Toure. Toure isnt amazing, but he has a lot of experience from France, played close to 70 ligue 1 matches, over 200 in Ligue 2, capped 20 times by Senegal. He can calm majid down a bit. Novak on the left of majid also has a ton of experience and is a very solid player. They are all talking to him a lot throughout the game, Im sure they will get him better, and obviously the coach seems great and has a ton of faith in him.

Comment

MISSED tackle by majid looked really bad bad positioning bad tackle ouch

Comment

Novak saved Majidi's ass.

Comment

This is a good league for Hosseini, he can learn a lot.

Comment

First game under the belt for Hosseini and it's a win!

Great.

Comment

M Hosseini finished with 39 ball touches and 91% passing accuracy.

Comment

Very good league, much more entertaining than the goal-drought RPL.

Great start for Majid, he had a couple of nervous moments, but otherwise had a solid game. Excellent for a young defender in his debut in a new league.

Look forward to seeing Vahid in Super league.

Comment

he got tired towards the end. Not at full fitness yet. But its great that he played 90 mins and team got the w. I think they will continue to start him next to toure to try and build a solid partnership. The experienced guys will help him. He was very good in possession, and physically good as well. Indecisive in some aerial battles and checked off a couple times without the ball. Im sure the staff will help him improve these areas of his game. During WC he had the constant supervision of PAG, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi all helping throughout the matches, and he was in great shape after long CQ camp.

Comment

I think Vahid will do well in this team, which is counting on very fast transition.

Comment

A very enjoyable and high quality game today.

Majid did very well, especially considering it was his first game.

Trazbon look solid in most positions, the other CB Zargo was quality as well, they can make a nice partnership together.

Also, off topic a bit, but their stadium, pitch, and fans were all fantastic.

I’d love to watch a game in the stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

their ultras are crazy. Burak, you have an awesome home team man. Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                their ultras are crazy. Burak, you have an awesome home team man. Enjoy it.
                                Just watch them play against Fenerbahçe who is their biggest rival that stadium will be nuts.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X