Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

Thread: Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini @ Trabzonspor l 2018 - 2019

Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I wish you guys gave vahid more of a chance - he never fully settled the same way as majid due to injuries and also being used in different positions. he is 100% worth keeping in a season you will need depth playing in 3 competitions (euorpa, super lig, cup) but I know it seems very unlikely. shame......
    I was closely following him this past season. Vahid is a great technical player but his style of play as a solid winger does not fit Trabzons style of play. However if he could be as technical as he is, while playing a left defender then he would definitely have a permanent place there I think. Unal Karaman tried him as a left back but he did not do well there. My guess he does not like to be a defender. Trabzon conceded at least one goal because he was not looking behind him while the ball curved into the far post and was tipped in. Valid will do very well back in Iran in one of the big four teams.
    I believe we have players that can fit in Trabzon very well, players in Hajsafi caliber can do very well in Turkey. Turkey always welxomes strong and fast players, their players generally are physically strong but speed is what lacks in many of their best players. Anyway I can go on an on about Turkey - generally speaking Amiri was a good try out but given the cultural similarities I think Trabzon should continue to be looking at Iranian players as cheaper and better alternative to other options.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theali50 For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread : 347

You do not have permission to view the list of names.