This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Because both positive and negative matter imo. Why don't you take your own advice and ignore my negative post and focus on the positive comments?
    Just leave it. We don't care about your negative opinions. Everyone agrees with me. If you don't have anything good to say, don't. We are trying to support our players. Sure if they make a mistake that leads to a goal or affects the course of the game, I'd gladly like to hear it. But in general, please never become a football coach.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Just leave it. We don't care about your negative opinions. Everyone agrees with me. If you don't have anything good to say, don't. We are trying to support our players. Sure if they make a mistake that leads to a goal or affects the course of the game, I'd gladly like to hear it. But in general, please never become a football coach.
      Alright then,y'all can just ignore my posts. As I said, take your own advice and don't focus on negative things like my post. You see my Avatar? just scroll past whatever b.s I typed without commenting.

Stay blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Alright then,y'all can just ignore my posts. As I said, take your own advice and don't focus on negative things like my post. You see my shitty Avatar? just scroll past whatever b.s I typed without commenting.

Stay blessed.
        Don't get angry. Stay positive. I hope Majid's great performance made your day.

Comment

I think you are exaggerating a tiny bit here.

Comment

Good tackles, but both would have gotten yellow or red cards with AFC referees, especially playing against Arab teams

Comment

Please be quiet.
              Dude, you keep doing this with different people. This is discussion board and people have right to their opinion, not every one agree with whatever you say. He may think Hosseini sucked the first 10 minutes, someone else may think he was great.

Comment

Please be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  people have right to their opinion
                  At least try and have an opinion that is partly true. He wasn't 'terrible', this is false.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Oh nice joke

Comment

At least try and have an opinion that is partly true. He wasn't 'terrible', this is false.
                      Shoma mageh polici, sana na?

Comment

Shoma mageh polici, sana na?
                        Na dadash police nistam. Vali hosele harfaye kos-sher nadaram dar morede bazikone team melli.

Comment

Na dadash police nistam. Vali hosele harfaye kos-sher nadaram dar morede bazikone team melli.
                          mageh baba mamanetan ke behet bar mikhore???
                          Calling people opinion '' Kososher'' say about your level of tolerance about others opinion!
                          Learn to respect other people opinion, the reality is most of our players sucked this half season, criticizing someone doesn't make that person anti-TM, lots of people here followed TM with passion way before you were even born dude.
                          Fekr nakon faghat khodeti ke in teamo dost daari!!!

Comment

mageh baba mamanetan ke behet bar mikhore???
                            Calling people opinion '' Kososher'' say about your level of tolerance about others opinion!
                            Learn to respect other people opinion, the reality is most of our players sucked this half season, just for sake of criticizing someone doesn't make that person Unti-TM, lots of people here followed TM with passion way before you were even born dude.

Fekr nakon faghat khodeti ke in teamo dost daari!!!
                            End of the day, his opinion was wrong, I'm not changing my stance on that. If it was partly correct I would have said so.

Comment

[QUOTE=greenguy4life;2606655[B]]End of the day,[/B]

That say a lot about you as person..

I love this place but sometime dealing with kids is TOO MUCH!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Iran_19;2606656]
                                Originally posted by greenguy4life;2606655[B
                                ]End of the day,[/B]

That say a lot about you as person..

I love this place but sometime dealing with kids is TOO MUCH!!
                                You have a problem with me personally, you can tell me in private.

Comment

Working...
                                X