Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 987 Posts

Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Meet your Persian Love Today
    OFFICIAL: Another Iranian has signed for our new favorite club in Belgium. Hoping Omid proves his worth and has a great season in Belgium and transforms into a starter for TM for many years to come.
    Esteghlal received a fee reported to be worth around €250,000.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I will add Ali Gholizadeh who recently signed from Saipa along with Kaveh Rezaei who had a great season for Charleroi in 2017-18.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 496 Posts
    Great news. Should we merge this with Rezaei, Gholizadeh as well?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Great news. Should we merge this with Rezaei, Gholizadeh as well?
    Yes sir. Done deal

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Honestly I see this team becoming a little better. Gholizadeh and Noorafkan will bring another dimension to the team.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Honestly I see this team becoming a little better. Gholizadeh and Noorafkan will bring another dimension to the team.
    I don't know if they can top 3rd place since Brugge and Anderlecht have much more resources/money than Charleroi does, but they will def be fun to watch with Kaveh elevating his game.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    I don't know if they can top 3rd place since Brugge and Anderlecht have much more resources/money than Charleroi does, but they will def be fun to watch with Kaveh elevating his game.
    They finished 3rd this year. Not bad!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,626 Times in 3,917 Posts
    We all need to take a minute and give a BIG thank you to kaveh rezaie - his professional attitude and top class work ethic has singlehandedly re-opened the doors for Iranians to Belgium. We cannot take this for granted now we have a really bright young prospect like noorafkan having the opportunity to play in Belgium at a young age (can easily transfer to a top League in the next 2 years if he proves himself) and a guy like gholizadeh who can make big steps to. Damet garm kaveh!!! And best of luck to all 3 I’m going to be watching a lot of their games this year!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    We all need to take a minute and give a BIG thank you to kaveh rezaie - his professional attitude and top class work ethic has singlehandedly re-opened the doors for Iranians to Belgium. We cannot take this for granted now we have a really bright young prospect like noorafkan having the opportunity to play in Belgium at a young age (can easily transfer to a top League in the next 2 years if he proves himself) and a guy like gholizadeh who can make big steps to. Damet garm kaveh!!! And best of luck to all 3 I’m going to be watching a lot of their games this year!
    I agree with you but it also helps that the managing director is Persian (also owner I believe).

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    This is great that Iranians are moving abroad, but how they not being affected by Sarbazi? Can someone please explain this concept for me?

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    If only the Everton owner would do the same thing that the great guys from Charleroi did.
    Had Everton made moves for Sardar and Jahanbaksh, they would've done better than 8th place in EPL.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 427

You do not have permission to view the list of names.