• Time
  • Show
Clear All

great game for them, beating galatasry is big

Comment

Amiri at the end of the match, such a hard working guy

https://twitter.com/Trabzonspor/stat...94697448284166

Comment

Dota bazie khanegie Trabzonspor ra ke didam bayad gofte beshad ke besyaar khob kaar kardand ba yek falsafeye taktikie hojomi va khallaaq.

Shekast dadaane Galatasary ke emsaal dobare be CL barmigarde kaari asoni nist.

Omidvaram ke in ravand edame bede bedone hashie. Va dar zemn Amiri mitone kheili teamhaa ra ghafelgir kone chon bahash ashena nistand.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Link is broken, what was it?

Comment

i watched entire match. some guys here think Majid is an upcoming milan player. how old are you guys? 12? Hosseini was great but still you can see many things in his game that he could improve

Comment

Trabzonspor player Oganyi Onazi has been selected to Nigerian National Team, Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini has been selected to Iran, Esteban Alvarado has been selected to Costa Rican National Team, Filip Novak to Czech Republican National Team and Juraj Kucka to Slovakia.
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                i watched entire match. some guys here think Majid is an upcoming milan player. how old are you guys? 12? Hosseini was great but still you can see many things in his game that he could improve
                Are you 12? Cause clearly I said it will take a couple of years and the club does business with AC Milan, but hey no need to look into the facts...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Amiri went from being one of the most criticized players on this fourm to one of our most beloved. Stuff like this is the reason why.

Damesh garm.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    Trabzonspor player Oganyi Onazi has been selected to Nigerian National Team, Vahid Amiri and Majid Hosseini has been selected to Iran, Esteban Alvarado has been selected to Costa Rican National Team, Filip Novak to Czech Republican National Team and Juraj Kucka to Slovakia.
                    all are quality players (not sure about Alvarado though bc I have never seen him play) - I was really impressed with kucka when he game on he looked really sharp especially going forward.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the celebratiom after the game? Varzesh3 say's Amiri was dancing for like 4 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        Does anyone have a link to the celebratiom after the game? Varzesh3 say's Amiri was dancing for like 4 minutes
                        Check trabzon insta they have it

Comment

Majid included in Whoscored team of the week.

EDIT: Goal.com totw as well.

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/22...rkey-Super-Lig

confirmation of that TOTW. he was rated a 7.7.

Comment

Team of the week | Defender: Majid Hosseini - https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...asi-h9031.html

Maybe somebody is waiting 'racist message' from me but I dont do this. He is our brother. And wishes his success.

Comment

Any highlights of the last match ..!? Or better yet a compilation of H Jr’s touches ..!?
                                How about link to the whole match. ..!?
                                Sounds like I missed a great match

Comment

Working...
                                X