Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to their coach Unal, this was the first time Majid and Toure were playing side-by-side including all the training sessions! He also said Hosseini has been battling an ankle injury for the last two weeks. Given that, I think he and his CB partner played a fantastic game.

Comment

https://twitter.com/OptaCan/status/1030566513084911617

1- Majid Hosseini'nin Sivasspor karşısındaki performansı. Temiz.
      1 - Performance of Majid Hosseini against Sivasspor. Clean.

Comment

Majid Hosseini vs Sivasspor:

100% Tackling
        90.9% Passing
        2 Clearances
        1 Interception
        1 Penalty Won

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          their ultras are crazy. Burak, you have an awesome home team man. Enjoy it.
          You have to watch at Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray and Beşiktaş matches. We will play against Galatasaray 1 September.

This was Majid’s first match. He did not look ready very well. And he gave a lot of chance to forward players for first touch with Zargo Toure. If he wants to play at this team and league, he has to develop himself. I give unlimited support to him. Insaallah he will be good defender.

Comment

Hosseini's words - https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...04027196116993

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
              You have to watch at Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray and Beşiktaş matches. We will play against Galatasaray 1 September.

This was Majid’s first match. He did not look ready very well. And he gave a lot of chance to forward players for first touch with Zargo Toure. If he wants to play at this team and league, he has to develop himself. I give unlimited support to him. Insaallah he will be good defender.
              do you give this feedback to the other defenders as well?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I think that’s a bit harsh for his first match.

I think he showed a lot of positive things, especially for his first match.

I believe that he will improve a lot once he builds chemistry with the other players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Trabzonspor will buy defender player. He can go to bench after transfer.

Comment

Who would go to the bench? The new defender that is being bought or Majid? If it is majid, then that is a very quick decision based on one game. Haven’t seen the game so can’t say if he was that bad.

Comment

You have to give the kid a chance, he missed all of pre season. When he was in top condition he stopped Ronaldo and Spain.

Comment

Wtf he's 22 and has only played one game and you're ready to dismiss him??

What did he do, score 6 own goals in his first game?
                        Last edited by Camran khan; 08-18-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Wtf he's 22 and has only played one game and you're ready to dismiss him??

What did he do, score 6 own goals in his first game?
                          Seems Trab fans are very reactionary. They didn't even enjoy the victory last night, it seems.

Comment

Lol. Hence why none of our players usually look to go to Turkey.

Comment

This is the worst thing about Turkish League big teams fans expect success in so little time and Trabzonspors fans are desperate for something, i hope he can secure his place tho. Also for the next match i dont think manager will change the winning squad.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                                This is the worst thing about Turkish League big teams fans expect success in so little time and Trabzonspors fans are desperate for something, i hope he can secure his place tho. Also for the next match i dont think manager will change the winning squad.
                                The funny thing is, they frigging won! Against a good team too.

Majid was not responsible for the first and only goal. Yes, he had a couple of mishaps, but even the coach said he is recovering from injury. His stats were very good as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X