This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burak View Post
    Hi again. Thanks for your interests to Trabzonspor.

I am following Iranian football very close. I try to learn new things everyday.

And I want to discover new young players for Trabzonspor.

I hope a lot of Iranian footballers play here.
    ^I second this, get Taha Shariati. He’s Turkish too (Well Azeri...)

Comment

Hi Burak
      Milad M is a left winger. Trabzon has Novak in that position and so far he has done very well.
      Is Novak leaving or staying?
      Thanks!

Comment

Trabzon forwards

Burak

Among the below names who is going to stay?

Nwakaeme
        Rodallega
        Ekuban

I was watching some analysis programs and they were saying Nwakaeme and Radallega maybe expected expected to leave.

I think if one of them leaves then there will be a place for a good forward.
        This year Nwakaeme has done an excellent job!! He is an amazing player.

Also looks like Sosa is going to stay. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
          Hi Burak

Taha Shariati would be a great option:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEskNWUFDoI
          Rematching this video made me remember how Talented Taha is again.

Arguably our most talented prospect. Watch this video and tell me you disagree. His dribbling and passing is so mature for his age and for a center back. His interceptions and defending/positioning is excellent as well. Leadership is excellent as well (personally think he's a major reason our U17 WC team did so well).

I hope Taha Shariati stays healthy because he is one player I truly see starting long term for a top 4 european league team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Arguably our most talented prospect. Watch this video and tell me you disagree. His dribbling and passing is so mature for his age and for a center back. His interceptions and defending/positioning is excellent as well. Leadership is excellent as well (personally think he's a major reason our U17 WC team did so well).

I hope Taha Shariati stays healthy because he is one player I truly see starting long term for a top 4 european league team.
            Thats pretty bold. I think there's still a lot of hallmarks in development a player has to meet before anything definitive can be said; youth competitions are interesting but not a great reflection of how players turn out at the senior level.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Thats pretty bold. I think there's still a lot of hallmarks in development a player has to meet before anything definitive can be said; youth competitions are interesting but not a great reflection of how players turn out at the senior level.
              Right. By no means I mean our most talented player or option, but just from his tape and experiences in youth leagues and teams, he's shown me the most promise.

I agree though, youth competitions don't always reflect the true outcome of a players career path. Taha has some major promise though.

Comment

Taha has great prospect. However he is not yet there to start for a team like Trabzon.
                As far as I know Trabzon is looking for a leader stopper / full back. I have been following Trabzonspor for a while now and think they need this - I hope they can find the right pair for Majid.
                Burak can correct me. Huseyin Turkmen is ok but is very young and inexperienced.
                BTW I am in the US but following the leagues in Iran and Turkey.

Comment

First of all, I know Taha Shariati and his talent. I said his name at our fan forums a lot of times. I want to see him at Super League. He can develop himself with experienced stopper.

Trabzonspor is searching new stopper(s). Because Zargo Toure will leave. This is my expection only. Hüseyin and Hosseini is inexperienced footballers. But Unal Karaman's first choice is Hüseyin.

Comment

Burak yes Unal Hoca should be taking care of the youth.
                    Trabzon has many young players that will build the back bone of Milli Takim. Yusuf Yazici is one them; a great talent and a national star. I hope Trabzonspor can keep him.

I think I got the answer I expected - if Trabzonspor buys an experience stopper full back, most likely Majid will be benched.
                    I think if Trabzon is smart they can make money (and he can make money) by selling him to the Spanish offer. Majid is very talented and young and I don’t think he should stay there if he is going to be benched.

Honestly my best pick for that position from our Iranian talents will be PourAliGanji.
                    He is probably the best Iran has produced within the past ten years. And I think culturally he fits the team and the city very wel.
                    If you are in contact with the Trabzon management I suggest you mention him to them.

Anyway good luck to Trabzon in Avrupa!!!

Comment

My friend said to me this; 'Our club watched Taha last summer and scouts gave negative report about him'

Comment

My friend said to me this; 'Our club watched Taha last summer and scouts gave negative report about him'
                        Burak are you sure? Because, Taha was out with Achilles Tendon injury from June to September of 2018!!

Comment

Trabzonspor said to Vahid Amiri; 'Search club'

Comment

Trabzonspor said to Vahid Amiri; 'Search club'
                            interesting and expected. thanks for the news.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I agree, to me he looked the most mature playing and promising young talent from that U17 WC Squad and that by a country mile..!
                              i know he got a serious injury a while back, not sure what happened to him since..?

Comment

Working...
                              X