Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of injuries and out of form players worries me about the Asian Cup....

Comment

Great ... Vahid Amiri got injured last game ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfV__VhSVc/

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Great ... Vahid Amiri got injured last game ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfV__VhSVc/
        Are, on takli ke behesh zadan kheili zesht bood, amma gemon nakonam asibdidegie na ostokhani va na mahichei bashaad,

dar vasaste hafte Trabzonspor dobare baazi darad, in baar dar jaame Torkie, ke hatman Majid bar migarde be tarkibe team va omidvaram Vahid daste

kam rooye nimkat bashe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          The reality is our players really underperforming this season, stop finding excuses right and left! Some of you live in lala land and really exaggerate about the level of talents of some of our players. The reality as Kia said today is, not any big league's team are willing to take a risk on our players, for many reasons.
          As he said back to late 90s we had 10-12 players in Bundesliga I and II!!
          Back to Hosseini: His team is playing well, and his replacement getting the job done. It is as simple as this. Things change fast in pro sport, he may get back in to the line up if they keep losing few in row though.
          I still think our current talent level is lower than the Branko era. I don't want to imagine what will happen when CQ leaves TM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            I still think our current talent level is lower than the Branko era. I don't want to imagine what will happen when CQ leaves TM.
            During branko era, we had some some "world class" players but also the rest was average to very bad. I remember how we struggled to find a descent GK, CB, LB etc..

Now we don't have world class player but many more good players in almost every position.

Comment

Are these guys in or out for AC next month?

Comment

Trabzonspor is hosting Sivas Belediyespor later today (12:30 pm EST). This is the second leg of the Turkish cup fifth round. They tied the first leg 2-2, Majid scored the first equalizer right before half time. Let's hope the Iranian duo will see some action and make a mark.

Go Vahid!
                Go Majid!

Comment

I read that Trabzonspor is interested in more Iranian players, for two reasons: (1) they are cheap, and (2) they are good. In Winter transfer time, one or two players will join Trabzonspor.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    During branko era, we had some some "world class" players but also the rest was average to very bad. I remember how we struggled to find a descent GK, CB, LB etc..

Now we don't have world class player but many more good players in almost every position.
                    My thoughts exactly. We had a few stars in 2006 but we were very weak in many areas of the pitch, particularly at the three positions you mentioned. A couple of our stars' heads got way too big and they didn't get along at all on and off the pitch. It was supposed to be a very promising world cup but was actually pretty embarrassing.
                    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                      I read that Trabzonspor is interested in more Iranian players, for two reasons: (1) they are cheap, and (2) they are good. In Winter transfer time, one or two players will join Trabzonspor.
                      That's what we heard from Panionios, Osasuna etc... They didn't keep in buying iranian players after the 2-3 initial ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Trabzonspor is hosting Sivas Belediyespor later today (12:30 pm EST). This is the second leg of the Turkish cup fifth round. They tied the first leg 2-2, Majid scored the first equalizer right before half time. Let's hope the Iranian duo will see some action and make a mark.

Go Vahid!
                        Go Majid!
                        Both Vahid and Majid are in the starting lineup!

Comment

The manager is playing them in cup matches, essentially games that are not that important!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
                            My thoughts exactly. We had a few stars in 2006 but we were very weak in many areas of the pitch, particularly at the three positions you mentioned. A couple of our stars' heads got way too big and they didn't get along at all on and off the pitch. It was supposed to be a very promising world cup but was actually pretty embarrassing.
                            ...and that's why CQ probably sticks to his guns. He gets criticized for his choices but maybe there is a reason he keeps inviting the same players.
                            He needs pros who won't sabotage a whole team project, his job is challenging enough, doesn't need prodigious children on the pitch.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Majid's header created the chance for the first goal. Trabzonspor is up 2-0 already. Here is the video:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/181...BE%D9%88%D8%B1

Comment

Working...
                              X