• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burak your profile pic is awesome, blue is majid's color, suits him
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      If only Hosseini played vs Japan... first goal situation would not have happened 🙁
      That is CQs mistake
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        If only Hosseini played vs Japan... first goal situation would not have happened 🙁
        Yes, it Kheyroush’s fault our defenders can’t play until they hear the whistle...

Comment

According to this Turkish source, Hosseini was injured in the last match. He joins Amiri and a long list of other Trabzonspor players.

"Only five players without injuries

The 52-year-old practice leader, who had to cope with a tight squad due to financial difficulties and a transfer ban in the winter, also had to contend with several injuries within the team. Now it turned out that even Goalgetter Hugo Rodallega and Majid Hosseini have suffered an injury last matchday.

The injury list
          Ugurcan Çakır: 16 days (4 games)
          Zargo Toure: 27 days (4 games)
          Majid Hosseini: 28 days (5 games)
          Filip Novak: 21 days (4 games)
          Luis Ibanez: 31 days (4 games)
          Joao Pereira: 61 days (14 games)
          Kamil Ahmet Cörekci: 127 days (16 games)
          Ogenyi Onazi: 178 days (26 games)
          Jose Sosa: 56 days (10 games)
          Abdülkadir Ömür: 47 days (9 games)
          Yusuf Yazıcı: 14 days (4 games)
          Nwakaeme: 17 days (4 games)
          Vahid Amiri: 35 days (6 games)
          Hugo Rodallega: 3 days (1 game)"

https://gazetefutbol.de/trabzonspor-...rletzungspech/

Comment

Erzurum BB 0 - 1 Trabzonspor.
            Both Majid and Amiri started the match, Majid played 90 minutes and Amiri 62. Vahid got a yellow and seems like he was playing as DM. With this win Trabzon kind of sealed their 4th place with 8 points lead compare to the 5th one.

Comment

Amiri replaced his positions with team mates sometimes. And he was terrible yesterday. I did not like his performance. He did not pass any player at match. ANY PLAYER. This is not relation with his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                Amiri replaced his positions with team mates sometimes. And he was terrible yesterday. I did not like his performance. He did not pass any player at match. ANY PLAYER. This is not relation with his position.
                That is because he is not defensive midfielder, he is at his best as winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  That is because he is not defensive midfielder, he is at his best as winger.
                  He played winger too at match. His performance was terrible. A lot of fans dont want to see him next season. I am sad for him. I had big expections from Amiri. I hope he will be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                    He played winger too at match. His performance was terrible. A lot of fans dont want to see him next season. I am sad for him. I had big expections from Amiri. I hope he will be successful.
                    Get Alipour or Beiranvand

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Get Alipour or Beiranvand
                      Dont screw the guys team.

Alipour definitely not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Dont screw the guys team.

Alipour definitely not good enough
                        You weren’t saying that last year when he was scoring goals in ACL...

Comment

Burak,

Your scouts should keep an eye on Karim Ansarifard. He is one of our top strikers have has proved he has the guts to reach for glory.

He is also the only player who scored for us in the world cup. I'm a big fan, but if you guys are to do any recruiting he should be on the list along with Alireza Berianvand/Mehdi Torabi.

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...or-h16417.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              You weren’t saying that last year when he was scoring goals in ACL...
                              Alipour is definitely not good enough for TM. He might be good enough for a short stint in the Turkish League but just that.

Some players have very little room for growth and he is one of them. His skillset does not translate outside of Asian football that well at all.

Torabi is far better too

Comment

Working...
                              X