No announcement yet.

The English are coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a terrible signing - overweight, out of shape, bad mentality (clearly) and ineffective. These comments he made try to take away attention from:

1) his sub-par performances

2) his disgusting and unprofessional behaviour whilst he was at the club - when Taremi and Rezaiean didnt respect their Rizespor contracts this board wanted their heads,
    when Lee did it nobody said anything..gharb zadegi shadid..

His interview is ridiculous - language barrier???? You were in a foreign country 'mate'..

He's a complete nobody and Teraktor were the only ones dumb enough to give him a contract - let him rot away in the Scottish league with his awful British lifestyle in his awful cold grey country inhabited by nasty people like himself.

This is the khiaban asli of his hometown btw..Iran is not perfect, but this looks more like a prison than Tabriz to me..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellsh...ain_Street.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

I don’t know Lee Erwin the person, he has nothing to do with me and yes his comments aren’t great but mental health should not be attacked and also in your criticism of his comments on the stereotyping off his time in iran you are then stereotyping the people and country of where he comes from. Some of you need to grow up and think about what you’re saying as we have members here who live and were born in the UK and may take offence to your comments the way you took offence to his.
      You’re meant to be adults so start acting like one .

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I don’t know Lee Erwin the person, he has nothing to do with me and yes his comments aren’t great but mental health should not be attacked and also in your criticism of his comments on the stereotyping off his time in iran you are then stereotyping the people and country of where he comes from. Some of you need to grow up and think about what you’re saying as we have members here who live and were born in the UK and may take offence to your comments the way you took offence to his.
        You’re meant to be adults so start acting like one .
        what does that have to do with the fact that we have members from the UK ? We are not attacking other UK members at all.. stop making a drama serie out of our words. how would the UK people react if we'd say this about their country?

you cannot stop the fact that he has insulted Iranians and Iran.. people here are making this '' mental '' issue so big as if we are attacking his mother. The guy has serious problems, he thought he's going to make easy money and gtfo, well guess what.. it's not gonna happen.

There are plenty of foreign people playing/coaching in Iran and only talk good stuff about Iran and our people, so why defend some retard who is trying to put shame on our peoples hospitality and respect they give to foreigners!, if you tell me he can go back to where ever he came from and stay there, no need for cry babies to go abroad when they obviously cannot handle their homesickness, and go back make interviews against the country who openly welcomed them! fk him. Anthony stokes plays there to, why didn't he give such interview.

getting sick of this ''good boy'' reactions to people who do you wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          what does that have to do with the fact that we have members from the UK ? We are not attacking other UK members at all.. stop making a drama serie out of our words. how would the UK people react if we'd say this about their country?

you cannot stop the fact that he has insulted Iranians and Iran.. people here are making this '' mental '' issue so big as if we are attacking his mother. The guy has serious problems, he thought he's going to make easy money and gtfo, well guess what.. it's not gonna happen.

There are plenty of foreign people playing/coaching in Iran and only talk good stuff about Iran and our people, so why defend some retard who is trying to put shame on our peoples hospitality and respect they give to foreigners!, if you tell me he can go back to where ever he came from and stay there, no need for cry babies to go abroad when they obviously cannot handle their homesickness, and go back make interviews against the country who openly welcomed them! fk him. Anthony stokes plays there to, why didn't he give such interview.

to be fair neither of you are wrong - lee erwin's comments were terrible and innacurate but at the end of the day, the guy is entitled to his own opinion. we don't have to agree with it or respect it especially considering how he isn't the first from the UK to play in Iran (Jlloyd Samuel khoda biamorz had a lovely take on his time in iran and saw the cultural differences as something to embrace and made a nice career for himself in iran) but if he does actually have mental problems we're not going to make fun of that......that stuff is crossing the line. two wrongs don't make a right and stooping down 10 levels does not help make a case in any argument.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lee Erwin is still under contract with TER.

They want him back and he has no right to negotiate with any other club.

Looks like he has to eat his words, put his tail between his legs and get back to Tabriz or pay TER back.

باشگاه تراکتورسازی درحال مذاکره با اروین برای بازگشت وی به ایران است.

اروین همچنان با باشگاه تراکتورسازی قرارداد دارد و حق هیچگونه مذاکره ای با سایر باشگاه*ها را ندارند.

باشگاه تراکتورسازی اعلام کرد که درصورت هرگونه مذاکره یا انعقاد قرارداد اروین با سایر باشگاه*ها، از طریق فیفا قرارداد وی قابل مطالبه است.

https://90tv.ir/index.php/news/%D9%8...88%DB%8C%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post

If you read what I said I wasn’t sticking up for what he said, I found the stereotyping comments disrespectful to me personally and others may too. I also don’t agree with what he said as well.
              If people want to get their points across about what he said then fair enough , but there’s a way to do it without bringing his mental health in to question or his background.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                to be fair neither of you are wrong - lee erwin's comments were terrible and innacurate but at the end of the day, the guy is entitled to his own opinion. we don't have to agree with it or respect it especially considering how he isn't the first from the UK to play in Iran (Jlloyd Samuel khoda biamorz had a lovely take on his time in iran and saw the cultural differences as something to embrace and made a nice career for himself in iran) but if he does actually have mental problems we're not going to make fun of that......that stuff is crossing the line. two wrongs don't make a right and stooping down 10 levels does not help make a case in any argument.
                To Erwin's defense, there's a big difference between life in Tabriz and Tehran. Jlloyd was fortunate enough to have played and lived in Tehran whereas Erwin was in Tabriz. Not saying Tabriz is bad, but its a step down from Tehran

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  To Erwin's defense, there's a big difference between life in Tabriz and Tehran. Jlloyd was fortunate enough to have played and lived in Tehran whereas Erwin was in Tabriz. Not saying Tabriz is bad, but its a step down from Tehran
                  You're absolutely right. Same with Isfahan. There is no city like Tehran, modern 21st century city with a clean Metro railway system and a vibrant modern urban culture. This is not just my opinion but was said to me by two Czech and a couple of other Europeans in my last visit in 2015.

Comment

the guy literally ran away from Tabriz and I don't blame him.

Iran is possibly one of the worst places in the civilized world to live in, even if you have $$.

I bet he thought he is going to middle east to get some of that Arab money and flashy life. Boy was he wrong

Comment

and by the way, 99% of these foreign players who play in Iran are a result of corrupt agent deals with clubs.
                      the agent for Erwin is this company called PERSIAN STARS LTD
                      https://www.transfermarkt.com/persian-stars-ltd-/beraterfirma/berater/1955

and this guy is the owner of the company in the UK
                      https://www.linkedin.com/in/behrooz-dezhbod-63317719/?originalSubdomain=uk

look at the list of his players. bunch of iraqis and iranians and then Yohan Gourcuff and Lee Erwin!
                      I bet he tricked the poor lad into going to Iran and signing for Traxtor

look at the transfer of Esteghlal's new coach. 1.6 million Euros. Forget about the fact that there is no way that coach is worth 1.6 euros / year salary.
                      That money in Iran is CRAZY money. and its coming from Iranian taxpayer pocket, and not from private sources.

I bet the coach wont even receive half of that amount. the rest goes to agents and Esteghlal officials.

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                        He was a terrible signing - overweight, out of shape, bad mentality (clearly) and ineffective. These comments he made try to take away attention from:
                        2) his disgusting and unprofessional behaviour whilst he was at the club - when Taremi and Rezaiean didnt respect their Rizespor contracts this board wanted their heads,
                        His interview is ridiculous - language barrier???? You were in a foreign country 'mate'..
                        He's a complete nobody and Teraktor were the only ones dumb enough to give him a contract - let him rot away in the Scottish league with his awful British lifestyle in his awful cold grey country inhabited by nasty people like himself.
                        This is the khiaban asli of his hometown btw..Iran is not perfect, but this looks more like a prison than Tabriz to me..
                        Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                        Hahaha well said mate.

England is a depressing shithole of a country, it's so shit and depressing that Carlos Tevez handed in his anual 10 million euro salary, he said he couldn't handle it there anymore in Manchester and went back to Argentina.

I wouldn't want to live in England even if my life depended on it.

Here is a fellow Iranian who feels the exact same way as Tevez did in Manchester:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqePvI0Dnf8

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          Hahaha well said mate.

England is a depressing shithole of a country, it's so shit and depressing that Carlos Tevez handed in his anual 10 million euro salary, he said he couldn't handle it there anymore in Manchester and went back to Argentina.

Here is a fellow Iranian who feels the exact same way as Tevez did in Manchester:

Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Hahaha well said mate.

Merci dadash and honestly it really is a shit country to live in..don't mean to offend anyone here but it is

I am half English, half Iranian by blood (English baba) and have lived most of my life in London so I speak from experience..

There are so many things I can mention but not all relevant to the forum or Lee Erwin, I just found the way he behaved to be disgusting. You were a flop and behaved badly - no need to blame it on the city that your team was in, shameful and untrue.

No disrespect to anyone on the forum but also very sad to see Iranians on insta and here taking his side..no country is perfect and we all have the right as intelligent people to highlight the shortcomings of life in our country (look at me and England as an example) but some Iranians inside and outside the country seem to have a self-esteem issue when they talk about Iran and being Iranian..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Where do you live?
                              Lol

Comment

Interview with Harry Forrester, briefly talks about his time in Iran and is very complimentary about the fans and the people.

https://www.planetfootball.com/in-de...s-second-tier/

Comment

Working...
                                X