The English are coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The English are coming!

Anthony Stokes joins Englishman Harry Forrester at Iranian club Tractor Sazi!

?? Is our league getting so good and so much attention that the English are now coming to ply their trade here in Tabriz????!!!

Wikipedia says he is Irish.

Comment

Interesting that western Europeans are now coming to play in Iran. But is it desperation ?..

Comment

anyone have any idea where they get the money to pay for these players ?

I mean £1 is around 11,000 toman ???

I would rather see that money to be spent on youth programs than a european or any (vatani) expensive player. The money should be spent of players who have same situation as Alireza beiranvand did 3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          anyone have any idea where they get the money to pay for these players ?

I mean £1 is around 11,000 toman ???

I would rather see that money to be spent on youth programs than a european or any (vatani) expensive player. The money should be spent of players who have same situation as Alireza beiranvand did 3 years ago
          from these ppl's pockets;

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            https://www.facebook.com/Cliphay18/v...1943013671267/ watch this ! This is actually tehran ! WTF is our government doing !

Comment

If you've actually been to Iran you would realize that most of them are actually fake. Just like how we have fake poor people in the United States. In my opinion, these people are actually learning to become crooks like the establishment that governs them.

Comment

Forrester looks solid , dont know much bout the irish player
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  If you've actually been to Iran you would realize that most of them are actually fake. Just like how we have fake poor people in the United States. In my opinion, these people are actually learning to become crooks like the establishment that governs them.
                  I don‘t know what to say and just Hope you are joking around.
                  As this is The Football Forum, I don‘t Go too deep into politics.
                  Just wake zu guys, our country is suffering and with it her people.

My parents Support from Time to Time an orphanage. This all is no Fake, i saw it with my own eyes.

Comment

This breaks my heart !

Comment

Are you seriousssss???? Does this video look fake to you ?? Pictures can be fake but does this video look fake to you? https://www.facebook.com/Cliphay18/v...1943013671267/ even an oscar actor can't act like this !

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                        I don‘t know what to say and just Hope you are joking around.
                        As this is The Football Forum, I don‘t Go too deep into politics.
                        Just wake zu guys, our country is suffering and with it her people.

My parents Support from Time to Time an orphanage. This all is no Fake, i saw it with my own eyes.
                        No joke, and I agree the country is suffering. I'll keep it brief, since you are right that this is a Football Forum. I cannot speak on behalf of what you have seen or done in the current or past, but there are people in our beloved country who pretend to be "poor" just for the benefit of easy cash by being beggars. By "poor" I do not necessarily mean low standards of life, but homeless or amputated or ill. The economy of course is another factor all by itself. As not everyone in the country is working where they should be, just like we have Engineering graduates working as cab drivers in Iran, thus a shit storm in the job market.

For example, see video.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Are you seriousssss???? Does this video look fake to you ?? Pictures can be fake but does this video look fake to you? https://www.facebook.com/Cliphay18/v...1943013671267/ even an oscar actor can't act like this !
                        Milad, I never said the video was fake. I used the word "Most". It is not uncommon to have people anywhere in the world that have low standards of life. Its a fact and a reality. The video was made to create awareness, but have you walked in the main cities of Iran and realize that people are pretending to be beggars? It is not as cut and dry as you think it is. If you are truly an instigator of change, what are you going to do about it to help them improve their situations and make them better? Posting on this forum will not get you anywhere, just like posting likes and comments Facebook.

If no one has anymore comments let's get back to the original thread title. If you do have more to say, create a thread in the general forum because I'm not going to flood this thread with any more details about this topic.

Comment

No joke, and I agree the country is suffering. I'll keep it brief, since you are right that this is a Football Forum. I cannot speak on behalf of what you have seen or done in the current or past, but there are people in our beloved country who pretend to be "poor" just for the benefit of easy cash by being beggars. By "poor" I do not necessarily mean low standards of life, but homeless or amputated or ill. The economy of course is another factor all by itself. As not everyone in the country is working where they should be, just like we have Engineering graduates working as cab drivers in Iran, thus a shit storm in the job market.
                          For example, see video.
                          Milad, I never said the video was fake. I used the word "Most". It is not uncommon to have people anywhere in the world that have low standards of life. Its a fact and a reality. The video was made to create awareness, but have you walked in the main cities of Iran and realize that people are pretending to be beggars? It is not as cut and dry as you think it is. If you are truly an instigator of change, what are you going to do about it to help them improve their situations and make them better? Posting on this forum will not get you anywhere, just like posting likes and comments Facebook.
                          If no one has anymore comments let's get back to the original thread title. If you do have more to say, create a thread in the general forum because I'm not going to flood this thread with any more details about this topic.
                          While over 55 percent of the people of Iran live under the poverty line, your focus is on the fake beggars.
                          And since you know that Iranian Patriots living outside of Iran can't do much to put an end to this misery, you cleverly bring up your misleading question of what are you going to do about it.
                          Even though you may think that your comment on this particular subject is safe and strong, but in actuality, you have exposed yourself to be attacked from all directions without having proper defense or escape routs. .

Comment

Too much money in Iran football?

Comment

For example, see video.

Dude you have no idea about iran's poverty ! I work closely with few people in iran who help these people! You have no idea what its like that your son is dying because they can't afford to buy the medical equipment that is needed! simple things that we get free in uk ! Or a simple medicine that is provided in uk for free (NHS) , its not even available in iran and even if it is its worth lots of money !

This is mani who is suffering from HUS! We have been killing our asses to get him outside of iran, but there are lots obstacles in front of us! If anyone here can get an hospital admission for him in europe, possibly uk or germany, I can sort out his funding . Also if you require any medical files/documents please message me. I have all of them.

https://www.instagram.com/mani_madanipour/

Comment

Working...
                              X