Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unique football View Post
    Forrester looks solid , dont know much bout the irish player
    Stokes is a very good player and would still be playing for Ireland were it not for the fact that he is very dahati and got caught up with some bad people in Ireland. But for playing ability he is still very well respected from his Celtic time. He is a class above Forrester ..

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Dude you have no idea about iran's poverty ! I work closely with few people in iran who help these people! You have no idea what its like that your son is dying because they can't afford to buy the medical equipment that is needed! simple things that we get free in uk ! Or a simple medicine that is provided in uk for free (NHS) , its not even available in iran and even if it is its worth lots of money !

This is mani who is suffering from HUS! We have been killing our asses to get him outside of iran, but there are lots obstacles in front of us! If anyone here can get an hospital admission for him in europe, possibly uk or germany, I can sort out his funding . Also if you require any medical files/documents please message me. I have all of them.

https://www.instagram.com/mani_madanipour/
      For those interested to help, is there a donation account?

Comment

I think they are very good players for IPL level and better players for the teams the league improve

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          This breaks my heart !
          and the entire picture is more poignant when you consider Iran has the potential to be an extremely rich country.
          an oil producing nation & #1 reserves of natural Gas (and compared to Russia and others, our Gas quality is far superior to theirs).

Comment

Some people here are so ignorant..living the fullfiled life in the west with having lost the touch to the reality like some "Aghazadeh" and pretending to know anything about Iran.. In fact if you don't know what you're talking about please be quiet.. I just hope you're so young that you don't understand anything what's going on in Iran..
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
              For those interested to help, is there a donation account?
              Yes there is bro. And if anyone here wants to help I can give you the details.
              But its really best to get him outside of iran! The medical team and system in iran are bunch of Gav's !

Comment

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...eason-16524654

Lee Erwin compares Iran to a prison...

Comment

Typical British mentality. What an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...eason-16524654

Lee Erwin compares Iran to a prison...
                    To be fair the British find it difficult to adapt to other European countries let alone Iran so i'm not surprised. I think his comments were respectful and totally understand where he's coming from.

Comment

England is a shit country, i have nothing but ill wishes for them for all the harm they've caused us! No country has inflicted such damage to my country in our history, they are only so rich because they are ruthless savages who pillaged other countries, but what i find most annoying about them is the fact that they are pretentious bastards who act all civilised (and are sneaky).

Also they are ugly and have really bad teeth.

Comment

This guy is from Scotland and is not English.

He played only in 6 or 7 matches for TER and scored 4 goals.

In his last match he had a hat trick in one game against ZOB in Week12.

He never played again in IPL, he left Iran and never came back claiming he was homesick.

Just a typical wuss with mental issues.

این مهاجم اسکاتلندی در شرایطی که تراکتور با یک گل از ذوب*آهن عقب بود، به زمین رفت و توانست سه بار گلزنی کند تا شور و حال زیادی به سکوهای یادگار امام تبریز بیاورد و از محبوبیت ویژه*ای بین تماشاگران تراکتور برخوردار شود.
                        اما لی اروین پس از هت*تریک برابر ذوب*آهن و وقفه لیگ برتر برای استراحت به اسکاتلند بازگشت و قرار بود پنج*شنبه دو هفته قبل به تبریز بازگردد تا در تمرینات تراکتورسازی شرکت کند ولی این اتفاق طی روزهای اخیر رخ نداد تا شایعه جدایی او از این باشگاه مطرح شود.

با وجود اینکه روز گذشته محمدرضا زنوزی، مالک باشگاه تراکتورسازی اعلام کرد در صورت عدم حضور بازیکنان خارجی در تمرینات با آنها برخورد انضباطی خواهد کرد، اما با وجود حضور آنتونی استوکس در تبریز، لی اروین به ایران نیامد.

در حالی که هیچ خبری از سوی لی اروین در ۱۰ روز گذشته عنوان نشده، اما این مهاجم اسکاتلندی امروز به باشگاه تراکتورسازی نامه*ای فرستاده و در آن اعلام کرده بخاطر دوری از وطن، شرایط روحی خوبی ندارد و غمگین شده و به همین دلیل دیگر به ایران نمی*آید؛ او تاکید کرده روان پزشک*اش گفته باید در اسکاتلند بماند و به خارج از کشور سفر نکند.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                          This guy is from Scotland and is not English.

He played only in 6 or 7 matches for TER and scored 4 goals.

In his last match he had a hat trick in one game against ZOB in Week12.

He never played again in IPL, he left Iran and never came back claiming he was homesick.

این مهاجم اسکاتلندی در شرایطی که تراکتور با یک گل از ذوب*آهن عقب بود، به زمین رفت و توانست سه بار گلزنی کند تا شور و حال زیادی به سکوهای یادگار امام تبریز بیاورد و از محبوبیت ویژه*ای بین تماشاگران تراکتور برخوردار شود.
                          اما لی اروین پس از هت*تریک برابر ذوب*آهن و وقفه لیگ برتر برای استراحت به اسکاتلند بازگشت و قرار بود پنج*شنبه دو هفته قبل به تبریز بازگردد تا در تمرینات تراکتورسازی شرکت کند ولی این اتفاق طی روزهای اخیر رخ نداد تا شایعه جدایی او از این باشگاه مطرح شود.

با وجود اینکه روز گذشته محمدرضا زنوزی، مالک باشگاه تراکتورسازی اعلام کرد در صورت عدم حضور بازیکنان خارجی در تمرینات با آنها برخورد انضباطی خواهد کرد، اما با وجود حضور آنتونی استوکس در تبریز، لی اروین به ایران نیامد.

در حالی که هیچ خبری از سوی لی اروین در ۱۰ روز گذشته عنوان نشده، اما این مهاجم اسکاتلندی امروز به باشگاه تراکتورسازی نامه*ای فرستاده و در آن اعلام کرده بخاطر دوری از وطن، شرایط روحی خوبی ندارد و غمگین شده و به همین دلیل دیگر به ایران نمی*آید؛ او تاکید کرده روان پزشک*اش گفته باید در اسکاتلند بماند و به خارج از کشور سفر نکند.
                          mental health isn't a joke nor does it make you a wuss to admit you have issues!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

]
                            Absolutely disgraceful comment. One of the worst things I’ve ever read on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Absolutely disgraceful comment. One of the worst things I’ve ever read on these forums.
                              hmm i'm not so sure, but the bullshit he said that he wanted to let his daughter fly over and it wasn't allowed is the biggest bullshit i've heard ever. he clearly is an idiot. no wonder he didnt really make it anywhere. just an arrogant guy.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                                hmm i'm not so sure, but the bullshit he said that he wanted to let his daughter fly over and it wasn't allowed is the biggest bullshit i've heard ever. he clearly is an idiot. no wonder he didnt really make it anywhere. just an arrogant guy.
                                I don't really give a S about Lee Erwin but the comment "Just a typical wuss with mental issues" is unacceptable whoever it is about.

Comment

Working...
                                X